Skip to main content

Topic: foo_playlist_attributes (Read 98079 times) previous topic - next topic

• zaede
  • [*]
foo_playlist_attributes
Reply #200
But you where talking about Dim not removing.

$ifequal($stricmp(%_difflastplayed%,0),1,$rgb(205,55,0)%what ever%) is changing the color.

Another thing:
Two playlists. one at the top (played tracks) one at the bottom (playing tracks).
foo_playlist_attributes  send played tracks to playlist (played tracks)
foobar2000 best player ever

• Shinsou
  • [*][*][*]
foo_playlist_attributes
Reply #201
does anyone have an idea what makes foo_playlist_attributes block foo_skip "skip" feature? With foo_playlist_attributes component removed, skip feature works. I've tried deleting foo_playlist_attributes ".CFG" file but it didn't help.

• Robertina
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Banned
foo_playlist_attributes
Reply #202
I've tried deleting foo_playlist_attributes ".CFG" file but it didn't help.

The reason is that per-playlist settings aren't stored in the foo_playlist_attributes.dll.cfg, but in the "individual playlist files".

Here fbuser explains how to "reset" your existing playlists.

does anyone have an idea what makes foo_playlist_attributes block foo_skip "skip" feature?

Perhaps you can detect some relationship between this blockade and your relevant Playlist attributes settings (both in Preferences > Tools > Playlist attributes and in [main menu] Playback > Playlist attributes? Also to post your exact foo_skip pattern might help.
This is HA. Not the Jerry Springer Show.

• Shinsou
  • [*][*][*]
foo_playlist_attributes
Reply #203
I've tried deleting foo_playlist_attributes ".CFG" file but it didn't help.

The reason is that per-playlist settings aren't stored in the foo_playlist_attributes.dll.cfg, but in the "individual playlist files".

Here fbuser explains how to "reset" your existing playlists.

does anyone have an idea what makes foo_playlist_attributes block foo_skip "skip" feature?

Perhaps you can detect some relationship between this blockade and your relevant Playlist attributes settings (both in Preferences > Tools > Playlist attributes and in [main menu] Playback > Playlist attributes? Also to post your exact foo_skip pattern might help.

thanks for reply. Reseting playlist attributies didn't help. My foo_skip query is: "%rating% IS 1 OR %skip% IS 1". I found out that updated (v1.8.2) foo_skip component is conflicting with foo_playlist_attributes. foo_skip v1.7.4 works fine with same settings.

• Robertina
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Banned
foo_playlist_attributes
Reply #204
I found out that updated (v1.8.2) foo_skip component is conflicting with foo_playlist_attributes. foo_skip v1.7.4 works fine with same settings.

For what it's worth, here is foo_skip's change log.

Perhaps to know the main changes can help troubleshooting.
This is HA. Not the Jerry Springer Show.

• Case
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer (Donating)
foo_playlist_attributes
Reply #205
Playlist Attributes component seems to touch DSP chain for each track and some safety checks I added to foo_skip in 2011 prevented its operation if DSP is adjusted during its operation. I just uploaded a new Skip Track version where these chain modification checks are removed. They should no longer be needed with its new logic.

foo_playlist_attributes
Reply #206
I was convinced this component would help me reach my goal but, so far, I've had no luck. I simply want to setup Foobar2000 (ver 1.3.8) so that:

1) When I double-click file(s) in Windows Explorer, they get enqueued to the bottom of the default playlist *AND* 
2) The default playlist is cleared on exit. (This requirement prevents me from simply using the Shell Integration preference of Set Enqueue As The Default Action... because that, for some reason, causes the default playlist to not clear on exit.)

Can anyone PLEASE offer a method which will accomplish both of the above? TIA

• Hidrojen
  • [*]
Re: foo_playlist_attributes
Reply #207
I want to request a feature "Lock playlist"
Afaik only Auto-playlists are locked and I want to lock my main playlist so when I enable "Remove played track", I won't lose my songs.

• fbuser
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
Re: foo_playlist_attributes
Reply #208
I want to request a feature "Lock playlist"
It's already there: menu "Edit -> Playist attributes -> Playlist restrictions", but for this purpose
I want to lock my main playlist so when I enable "Remove played track", I won't lose my songs.
your request does not make sense. If you don't want this functionality for your main playlist, just don't activate it for this playlist, i.e. disable it for this playlist, if you have enabled it globally.