Skip to main content
Topic: foo_enhanced_playcount - Record all song plays and Last.fm scrobbles (JScript) (Read 10175 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_enhanced_playcount - Record all song plays and Last.fm scrobbles (JScript)

Reply #125
A user says to the dev he doesn't "understand' about his own work. Now that's funny.

Re: foo_enhanced_playcount - Record all song plays and Last.fm scrobbles (JScript)

Reply #126
You don't seem to understand. You need to test yourself and you'll know. Thank you.
I've done over a hundred hours of development and testing and mucking about with the weirdness that is last.fm's stored data. I also spent 30 minutes yesterday looking at what you posted and the last.fm responses. I'd say I have a fairly good idea of what's happening. Without your actual files that you can't retrieve scrobbles for, I can't say more.

Regarding foobar freezing, can you please tell me how many files you were trying to pull last.fm data for at the same time? Was it 100? 1000? 10k? I can't test that without more information on your end.

A user says to the dev he doesn't "understand' about his own work. Now that's funny.
I'm being incredibly nice because that hang worries me.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018