Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #2] From: What am I doing wrong trying to "Convert" fla (Read 1216 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #2] From: What am I doing wrong trying to "Convert" fla

This is a repository of information that expands as people volunteer their time providing assistance. As some point, it is expected that users take advantage of this information source via search and not expect / demand multiple stating of the same information. From 2007

If you have a problem with my tone, so be it. Hit the report button.

I have not been doing this since 2007.........I started 5 days ago in 2012.  Just an FYI, I DID do a search in this forum for flac.exe and still could not figure it out for whatever reason which is why I asked here. Volunteer, employed or anything in between, if you cant handle dealing with people you should not be doing what you are doing, period. Everyone is at a different experience level, and what led me personally to this forum was my attempt at trying to figure all this out on my own. I assumed (and was right) that I was making a small error somewhere in the process which is why I wanted to be "spoon fed" as you call it so I could figure out exactly what I was doing wrong. It was not me being lazy as you seem to think, but simply my lack of knowledge on the subject as to why I could not figure out where I was going wrong, and again I wound up here. I had not a clue what flac.exe meant and did not even think it was something I needed to download. Instead of doing a search, I figured I could ask here as well..........excuse the fuck out of me. To be blunt, your attitude sucks and if I was in your shoes, I would look for a better way to spend my time volunteer or not since you suck at what you do here. Thanks for such a GREAT experience here.

[TOS #2] From: What am I doing wrong trying to "Convert" fla

Reply #1
This is a repository of information that expands as people volunteer their time providing assistance. As some point, it is expected that users take advantage of this information source via search and not expect / demand multiple stating of the same information. From 2007

If you have a problem with my tone, so be it. Hit the report button.

I have not been doing this since 2007.........I started 5 days ago in 2012.  Volunteer, employed or anything in between, if you cant handle dealing with people you should not be doing what you are doing, period. Everyone is at a different experience level, and what led me personally to this forum was my attempt at trying to figure all this out on my own. I assumed (and was right) that I was making a small error somewhere in the process which is why I wanted to be "spoon fed" as you call it so I could figure out exactly what I was doing wrong. It was not me being lazy as you seem to think, but simply my lack of knowledge on the subject as to why I could not figure out where I was going wrong, and again I wound up here. I had not a clue what flac.exe meant and did not even think it was something I needed to download. Instead of doing a search, I figured I could ask here as well..........excuse the fuck out of me. When you get to a point of wanting to throw your CPU out the window after trying and failing to do something, you humble yourself and ask questions from people who know more than you  and hope you dont get a prick like yourself on the other end. To be blunt, your attitude sucks and if I was in your shoes, I would look for a better way to spend my time volunteer or not since you suck at what you do here. Thanks for such a GREAT experience here.