Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Ripping continuous play audio CDs (Read 3065 times) previous topic - next topic

Ripping continuous play audio CDs

I tried to rip a few continuous play CDs but some tracks are still chopped at the wrong places. Does EAC not always work for these types of CDs? I ripped with 2 dvd drives (different brand, different model), both with the same CRC results. I used secure ripping with "accurate stream" and C2 settings enabled. The drives were calibrated according to the offset info on the accuraterip site.

My question is, is this unavoidable with any drive/software? If so, is it good enough to just use an audio editing tool and cut off the extra bit from on track and paste them onto the next?

Thanks.

Ripping continuous play audio CDs

Reply #1
Moderation: content removed due to potential TOS #9 violation.