Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Cliff Richard fans to decide new album price (Read 3160 times) previous topic - next topic

Cliff Richard fans to decide new album price

But in a break with tradition, the final price will be determined by how popular the album is, EMI Music and the Cliff Richard Organisation announced.

The maximum anyone will be charged is £7.99, the cost of an album on iTunes, but the price could fall to a minimum of £3.99 depending on how many copies of the album are ordered online.

"Who’d have thought I’d get a buzz from creative marketing?" he said. "As artists we face a stark choice. We either keep one step ahead of the technology which is changing our industry so radically – or we throw up our hands and quit. Personally I’m not for quitting."

We should be so lucky.

Yes, I did see Have I Got News For You last night.
daefeatures.co.uk

Reply #1
This download is in the MP3 format, which means it will play on all PCs and portable devices, including the iPod.

Hopefully it's good quality.

Reply #2
"Who’d have thought I’d get a buzz from creative marketing?" he said. "As artists we face a stark choice. We either keep one step ahead of the technology which is changing our industry so radically – or we throw up our hands and quit..."
or we lobby for an extension to UK copyright law so we can keep making money from records that we made over 50 years ago.

(failed - such a shame!)

Cheers,
David.