Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: DVD-Audio -> DTS-CD (Read 5526 times) previous topic - next topic

DVD-Audio -> DTS-CD

Hi all,

I want to take a DVD-Audio format (24/48, 24/96) and convert it to a DTS-CD. I have Surcode to encode 6 WAV to 2 channel DTS wave format, however I do not have a 6 channel analog out sound card (I have a Delta 24/96 2 channel IN/OUT analog and digital IO). Is there a way that I can capture the DVD-Audio discrete WAV output without a soundcard? I am using XP-32bit.

Thanks, Jay

DVD-Audio -> DTS-CD

Reply #1
You can use DVDAExplorer to extract the digital files off a non-copy protected DVD-A giving you the MLP files that are on the disk.  You can then use something like EAC3To to convert the MLP files to a bunch of different formats (I don't know offhand if it can go straight to DTS -- wouldn't surprise me).  Both of these software are free.

DVD-Audio -> DTS-CD

Reply #2
You can use DVDAExplorer to extract the digital files off a non-copy protected DVD-A giving you the MLP files that are on the disk.  You can then use something like EAC3To to convert the MLP files to a bunch of different formats (I don't know offhand if it can go straight to DTS -- wouldn't surprise me).  Both of these software are free.

dude, awsome. DVDAExplorer is easy and AND it is FAST. Up and running in 2 minutes.

Thanks so much!!! Jay