Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Windows Explorer "Enqueue in Foobar" weird issue (Read 2623 times) previous topic - next topic

Windows Explorer "Enqueue in Foobar" weird issue

So this is the setup:

I have a folder of mp3's, and i got to select them all to "enqueue into foobar".  After i select them all, the only options are for windows media player.  However when I only select 15 or less mp3's i can use the foobar option.  As i select the 16th mp3, i can see the "Play All" toolbar change from foobar to windows media player.  Really weird issue, i dont know if it is windows explorer, foobar, or windows media player.

I would like to use foobar for all my music.

With 15 Selected:

With 16 Selected:

As you can see, when the 16th one is selected the toolbar changes and so does the right click menu.

Notice the Top Toolbar change from foobar to media player, and also the right click menu.

Anyone know a fix for this?

Reply #1
First no such issue here. So try go in Preferences -> File Types unselect Directory Context Menus check box apply then select it again apply.

Reply #2
I tried that, and it didnt work.

Thanks for the input though, got anything else that could possibly work?

Reply #3
If you don't use WMP, you could try removing access to it via
Control Panel >Add/Remove Programs > Set Program Access and Defaults -> Custom -> Uncheck "access to Media Player
elevatorladylevitateme