Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: What script can display lastFM recently played tracks? (Read 1493 times) previous topic - next topic

What script can display lastFM recently played tracks?

Hi all,

I recently lost my foobar2000 config; the last panel I need to fix is a panel that would display my recently played tracks from Lastfm. Can somebody help?

Re: What script can display lastFM recently played tracks?

Reply #1
Yeah, there used to be something like that in the jscript samples pack but when version number got bumped to whatever number (don't remember) it suddenly stopped working and is also no longer part of the script samples.
I guess you could make it work with older jscript version (I'd say pre version 3 as a guess), here's the donwload page for the older samples (it's the last.fm artist info - user charts - recent tracks.txt one).

Reply #2
Thanks so much for your reply. Yeah it stopped working when I updated the WSH mod. Will look into that link, thanks.

EDIT: Well thats the script, problem is, that it crashes since I have a new wsh panel mod installed. Any other ideas?

Reply #3
WSH panel? I'm specifically talking about jscript and jscript versions, not WSH panel mod.

Reply #4
I had the very old Marc script for wsh panel mod which still worked - until I updated that wsh panel mod.

Reply #5
I'm getting the impression what you refer to as WSH panel mod is actually jscript panel. WSH panel mod hasn't been updated for many years. Just try to find a jscript panel version 2 and you should be fine. If you work it, let me know which older jscript version works, I'm curious to know.

Reply #6
I had no JScript panel installed in my foobar2000 - I was running the very old, outdated, never updated WSH panel mod.

Reply #7
Right, then don't do that anymore if you don't want issues. The fact that it worked out for you was luck but don't be surprised if you continue using old wsh panel mod and try to force jscript scripts on it that it doesn't work.

Reply #8
Just for the records, I was running an old script, that was written for that WSH panel mod version.

Reply #9
EDIT: Well thats the script, problem is, that it crashes since I have a new wsh panel mod installed. Any other ideas?

Are you playing me for a fool? Don't say one thing then come back and say something else. I'm done with helping you. Don't waste my time.