Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar does not work under Windows 10 Creators (Read 2507 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar does not work under Windows 10 Creators

Foobar does not work uner Windows 10 Creators Update. Cursor don't move any more + bad allocation.
Do we have to wait for the next Foobar update to fix this issue ?

Re: Foobar does not work under Windows 10 Creators

Reply #1
Have you updated you audio drivers?
Error 404; signature server not available.

Reply #2
It works fine for me....

(I am running the latest W10 64-bit update)
lossyWAV -q X -a 4 -s h -A --feedback 2 --limit 15848 --scale 0.5 | FLAC -5 -e -p -b 512 -P=4096 -S- (having set foobar to output 24-bit PCM; scaling by 0.5 gives the ANS headroom to work)

Reply #3
No issue with fb2k and Windows 10 Creators Update here. Works just fine.

Reply #4
Works just fine here, too.  No issues at all.

Reply #5
Fine here.

Reply #6
Which version of the player are you using, Keytop? For example a version from 2008 has known bugs causing bad allocation errors.
If you are on the latest version you are probably using a component made with the buggy SDK that doesn't work correctly on Vista+. Update all the components or try removing the oldest ones.

Reply #7
I've just reinstalled the drive of my DAC and it's work fine ! Thank you !