Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: audiochecker and why always 99,87% CDDA results (Read 3074 times) previous topic - next topic

audiochecker and why always 99,87% CDDA results

hi
i use always eac + flac (and I used soon as 1.3.2 came out)

when i run audiochecker i got results like these
all the songs --> CDDA (100%)
and Summary 99,87% CDDA  :(  :o

and i bought a cd from internet flac encoder , i don't know if can name the site , but i run audiochecker and again i got the same results ,i got always the Summary 99,87% CDDA 

i tried to read articles , i have searched in the forum , but i can't understand why i don't get summary100% cdda

thanks
i will appreciate it alot

Re: audiochecker and why always 99,87% CDDA results

Reply #1
It's such a wonderful and reliable tool.

Flac->MP3->Flac(Dither enabled) came out as 100% CDDA

Reply #2
It's such a wonderful and reliable tool.

Flac->MP3->Flac(Dither enabled) came out as 100% CDDA
hi
do you mean have you encoded from flac to mp3 and from mp3 to flac and audiochecker gives you 100%CDDA?
have you tried to rip a cd and after check it with audiochecker?
thanks

Reply #3
yep, i was curious so i replicated it too. dithering adds high frequency noise so i guess that's what fools the audiochecker.

Reply #4
Maybe it is a language problem. I was sarcastic when I wrote "wonderful and reliable tool".

Audiochecker cannot reliably detect transcoded audio files. There is no reason to waste more time with it.

Reply #5
Maybe it is a language problem. I was sarcastic when I wrote "wonderful and reliable tool".

Audiochecker cannot reliably detect transcoded audio files. There is no reason to waste more time with it.
hi
thanks
i haven't understood it "i mean your  sarcastic sentence"
by the way thanks