Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Best. Blonde. Joke. Evar. (Read 6458 times) previous topic - next topic

Best. Blonde. Joke. Evar.

Original Link 

Edit: Pass it on.

Reply #1
HAHAHA, very funny. 

Be honest now, how long did it take for you to figure it out?
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Reply #3
If you register, the next one is: here.
(sorry, I messed it up a few times  now should be fine).

Reply #5
HAHAHA, very funny. 

Be honest now, how long did it take for you to figure it out?

Honestly, after I clicked the very first link (@Zophar.net), and got the second link, I figured it might be something like this.

Reply #6
I got it instantly after the first link , maybe because of the replies.
Reminds me of many warez/cracking sites that I used to visit....

Reply #7
Aw, come on. Canar, you owe us a real blonde joke now.

Reply #8
It funny, I also posted it on my messageboard, but it was a different "path"...

Reply #9
I stopped after the second click, simply since I'm just too lazy to register at another site. Laziness paid off apparently 

Reply #10
Aw, come on. Canar, you owe us a real blonde joke now.

As I completely lack creativity, from the thread I posted:

3 girls were trapped on a desert island: a redhead, a blonde, and a brunette. Upon searching the island for food, they stumble upon a old oil lamp. After rubbing it, a genie pops out! Since they all rubbed the lamp simultaneously... the genie says he'll grant each of them one wish.

The brunette says "I wish I was the hell off this island... and back home with my family and friends". And **poof**, the brunette disappeared and reappeared at home... with her family and friends greating her and getting ready for a gigantic feast.

The redhead thinks for a bit... says "You know.. I DO want to get off this island... but I want more too. I wish I were at home, and had the winning lottery ticket worth 60.2 million dollars". And **poof**, the redhead disappeared and reappeared at home... with the lottery ticket in hand... just in time to see the winning numbers be announced on the news (all of them matching her ticket of course).

The blonde, after watching her friends disappear, looks around and frowns. She lets out a sad sigh, then says, "Boy, I sure am lonely. I wish my friends were here.". And **poof**...

Reply #11
Three blondes were walking along a dirt road when they came upon some tracks.

The first blonde bent over to look at them and said, "I think those look like bunny tracks".

The second blonde came over to take a look. She said, "No, no, those look more like deer tracks".

Finally, the third blonde came over. She said, "You're both wrong. Those are definitely bear tracks".

Then the train hit 'em.

Reply #12
What, the train hit the bear (or whatever) tracks?

I guess it would have made it even harder to determine which creature left those tracks after that.

Reply #13
Three blondes were walking along a dirt road when they came upon some tracks.

The first blonde bent over to look at them and said, "I think those look like bunny tracks".

The second blonde came over to take a look. She said, "No, no, those look more like deer tracks".

Finally, the third blonde came over. She said, "You're both wrong. Those are definitely bear tracks".

Then the train hit 'em.

I thought this joke was really lousy.
But your excessive use of ENTER justifies and saves the joke.

Reply #14
Hmm, this must have spread but in different branches.  The one I saw first runs through a variety of FPS and automobile forums and is about 25 links up to the EWOHA board
< w o g o n e . c o m / l o l >