Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [useless]from: "Searching for foo_mp3s.dll" (Read 2061 times) previous topic - next topic

[useless]from: "Searching for foo_mp3s.dll"

...dolby headphone,the real 5.1 with common stereo headphone

I think this component might be what you're looking for.

[EDIT]: Here's the link to the most recent version, ported to fb2k 0.9 by Yirkha.

Reply #1
thank you ,but it isn't

the file is foo_mp3s.dll

Reply #2
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're looking for surround sound on stereo headphones, that is the component to use. It wraps dolbyhph.dll, available in some software DVD players, and elsewhere... The technology in the dolby Lake Technology, Ltd. library emulates 5.1 channel surround, described in more detail at the Dolby Headphone site.

Since the component you're looking for isn't compatible with the current version of foobar, check this one out.

Reply #3
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're looking for surround sound on stereo headphones, that is the component to use.

Or you could actually read his initial post including the link, where he describes that he want an updated mp3s decoder - mp3 surround! - NOT headphone component.
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P