Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_trackinfo (Read 815497 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #225
What would be the best way to have the normal part of the song title one color, and the part in parentheses (if present) a different color? The Azrael and oLiGhT columnsUI strings do it, but I dunno how and don't really want to dig through the code...

Code: [Select]
The Blah Blah Song (The DJ Blah Blah Mix)
--- color one ---  | ------- color two ------

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #226
What would be the best way to have the normal part of the song title one color, and the part in parentheses (if present) a different color?[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=279382"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

There's a few ways, but here's how I do it:

$replace(%title%,'(',808080'(',')',')','[',808080'[',']',']')

Change the '808080' with the desired color for your text in parenthesis (above also works on brackets).
f to c to f to c

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #227
Thanks a lot, Silverbolt

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #228
My  fstring
screenshot
http://img103.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img103&ima...ooooooooooo.png

DCAE8DMode: %_trackinfo_mode%$char(10)$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,No track,
$char(1)C0CEBA4Song Info$char(10)
D7B997Title: ffffff%title%$char(10)
D7B997Artist: F3EAE0%artist%$char(10)
D7B997Album: F3EAE0%album%$char(10)
D7B997Date: F3EAE0%date%)$char(10)
D7B997Genre: F3EAE0%genre%$char(10)
$char(1)C0CEBA4Tech Info$char(10)
D7B997Codec: F3EAE0%__codec% $char(10)
D7B997Bitrate: F3EAE0%__bitrate% Kbit/s$char(10)
D7B997Samplerate: F3EAE0%__samplerate% Hz$char(10)
D7B997Channels: F3EAE0$if(%__channels%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,2,%__channels%ch,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,' 'Stereo,''Mono)),)$char(10)
D7B997Time: F3EAE0%_time_elapsed% / %_time_total%$char(10)

$puts(theme,1)

// progressbar config
$puts(progress_char,█)
$puts(progress_length,20)

$if($strcmp($get(theme),1),
$puts(progress_color1,$rgb(164,235,12))
$puts(progress_color2,$rgb(54,106,179))
)

// PREPARE COLOR-STRINGS
// =========================================
$puts(progress_color1a,$blend($get(progress_color1),000000,1,4.5))
$puts(progress_color2a,$blend($get(progress_color2),000000,1,5.7))
// progressbar
$puts(progressbar,
$if(%_length_seconds%,

$puts(progress,$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,$get(progress_length),%_length_seconds%))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$get(progress)),$get(progress_color1a),$get(progress_color1))
$transition($repeat($get(progress_char),$sub($get(progress_length),$get(progress))),$get(progress_color2a),$get(progress_color2))
$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%),3)'%'
,streaming...
)
)
$get(progressbar)

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=253650"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Trying to get the progress bar working but it looks really strange for some reason. I used your code.

I think its because I deleted some fonts. Anyone know which one it uses?

See:

[a href="http://img123.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img123&image=foobarerror7dr.png" target="_blank"]
God Bless U.S.A

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #229
Any news on that problem I posted about? I've attempted to fix it by chucking out all of my 'extra' components e.g. audioscrobbler, playcounter, pause on lock etc. but foo_uie_trackinfo still crashing a lot for me

arty

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #230
Not sure, I still can't reproduce it. I don't have any time to investigate it at the moment.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #231
Not sure, I still can't reproduce it. I don't have any time to investigate it at the moment.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=279933"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

OK - sorry if it sounded like I was moaning, I'll be a bit more patient and try not to hassle devs any more

arty

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #232
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've been searching around everywhere and can't seem to find an answer.

Is there a tag that I can use to display that an album was ripped in aps/ape/api rather than just xxx VBR? I'd like to be able to separate my -aps files from old files just ripped in plain ol' VBR.

Am I just going to need to run oidua to see what the albums are ripped in and then manually add a tag to those albums that denotes that they were ripped in -aps? Or is there an easier way?

There doesn't seem to be any -aps info in the Tech Info panel.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #233
Is there a tag that I can use to display that an album was ripped in aps/ape/api rather than just xxx VBR? I'd like to be able to separate my -aps files from old files just ripped in plain ol' VBR.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You need this component:
[a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=30059]http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=30059[/url]
and you could get the info you want

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #235
Phi, FYI I think I've managed to stop foo_uie_trackinfo crashing for me. I:

1. Updated foo_pod to the latest version
2. Removed AMIP 2.50 from my installation
3. Removed PPHS resample (probably nothing to do with this!) and 'foo_vis_samurize2.dll' which Samurize installed automatically

I'll try to pin down the crashing behaviour to one of either AMIP or the Samurize plugin in case it is of interest.

arty

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #236
Hrmm.. ok. I don't think the crashes are caused by trackinfo. The freezes are probably my fault, though.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #237
Hrmm.. ok. I don't think the crashes are caused by trackinfo. The freezes are probably my fault, though.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=282342"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Phi, do you have any plans of releasing a new version and what could be the changelog?

No preassure of course, current version is more than enough, just curious to know if there's something to wait for

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #238
Not for a while now that uni has started again.

Current development source has stuff like:
  • $tab()
  • bold / italic / underline text (I want to add changing font face/size as well)
  • non-braindead scrolling
  • multiple [mostly-]independent instances
  • interface for devs to add new info sources (to display text on a panel)
  • random bugfixes

Still needs a lot of work to be release-able though.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #240
Here's the formatting string I'm using. Thanks to all those I borrowed snippets of code from. I use the following settings with this:
Font: Lucida Sans Unicode 8pt regular. Default text: white. Background: black. Update every second checked.

D7B997Mode: ffffff%_trackinfo_mode%$char(10)D7B997---------------------------------------$char(10)$char(10)
$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,D7B997No track,

$if($or(%_isplaying%,%_ispaused%),$if(%_ispaused%, 0CEBA4'▮▮'  D7B997Pausedffffff[' ('%_time_elapsed%['/'%_time_total%]')'],
$if($stricmp($left(%_path_raw%,7),'http://'), 0CEBA4'▶'  D7B997Streamingffffff[' ('%_time_elapsed%['/'%_time_total%]')'],
 0CEBA4'▶'  D7B997Playingffffff[' ('%_time_elapsed%['/'%_time_total%]')'])), 0CEBA4'■'  D7B997Not playing)
D7B997:$char(10)$char(10)

$char(1)C0CEBA4Song info$char(10)
[D7B997Artist: ffffff%artist%$char(10)]
$if(%title%,D7B997Title: ffffff%title%$char(10),$if($stricmp($left(%_path_raw%,7),'http://'),
D7B997Stream[: ffffff%_filename%]$char(10),D7B997Sorry. Can''t show. No tag. Path is:$char(10)ffffff%_path_raw%$char(10)))
[D7B997Album: ffffff%album%$char(10)]
[D7B997Albumartist: ffffff%albumartist%$char(10)]
[D7B997Album artist: ffffff%album artist%$char(10)]
[D7B997Date: ffffff%date%$char(10)]
[D7B997Genre: ffffff%genre%$char(10)]
[D7B997Tracknumber: ffffff%tracknumber%$char(10)]
[D7B997Disk: ffffff%disc%$char(10)]
[D7B997Comment: $iflonger($replace($meta(comment),$char(13),),297,
$cut(ffffff$replace($meta(comment),$char(13),),292)D7B997'(...)',ffffff$replace($meta(comment),$char(13),))$char(10)]
$char(10)

$char(1)C0CEBA4Tech info$char(10)
$if($stricmp($left(%_path_raw%,7),'http://'),,$if($or(%__replaygain_track_gain%,%__replaygain_album_gain%),
[D7B997Track Gain: ffffff%__replaygain_track_gain%$char(10)][D7B997Album Gain: ffffff%__replaygain_album_gain%$char(10)],
0000DFShhh... No ReplayGain!$char(10)))

[D7B997Codec: ffffff$codec()]

[ffffff$if(%__bitrate_dynamic%,' ('$num(%__bitrate_dynamic%,3) kbps')',' ('%__bitrate% kbps')')]
[ffffff$if($stricmp($codec(),MP3),$if(%__extrainfo%,[ %__extrainfo%], CBR),)[ %__mp3_stereo_mode%]
[ D7B997Profile: ffffff%__mpc_profile%][ '('%__mpc_encoder%')'][ sv%__mpc_streamversion%]
[ D7B997Nominal: ffffff%__bitrate_nominal% kbps][ '('%__vorbis_vendor%')'][ D7B997Profile: ffffff%__aac_profile%]
[ ffffff%__file_format%][ %__format%][ D7B997Version: ffffff%__version%][ D7B997Compression: ffffff%__compression%]
[ D7B997Mode: ffffff%__mode%][ D7B997Seektable: ffffff%__seektable%][ %__FLAC_vendor%][ %__encoder_version%]
[ %__speex_mode%][ %__aac_header_type%][ D7B997Tool: ffffff%__tool%]]

$puts(ratio,$muldiv(%__bitrate%,1000,$div($mul(%__samplerate%,%__bitspersample%,%__channels%),1000)))
$if($and(%__bitrate%,%__bitspersample%),$if($or($strstr(%__compression%,Lossy),$stricmp($codec(),DualStream)),,
$ifgreater(1,$get(ratio),,$ifgreater(10,$get(ratio),
[ D7B997Ratio: ffffff0.$right($get(ratio),1)'%'],$ifgreater(100,$get(ratio),
[ D7B997Ratio: ffffff$left($get(ratio),1).$right($get(ratio),1)'%'],$ifgreater(1000,$get(ratio),
[ D7B997Ratio: ffffff$left($get(ratio),2).$right($get(ratio),1)'%'],))))),)

$char(10)
[D7B997Tech:ffffff[ $div(%__samplerate%,1000) kHz][ %__bitspersample% bit][ $channels()]$char(10)]
[D7B997Time: ffffff%_length%$char(10)]

$if($stricmp($left(%_path_raw%,7),'http://'),[D7B997URL: ffffff%_path_raw%],
$if($stricmp($left(%_path_raw%,7),'cdda://'),[D7B997Track: ffffff%_filename_ext%],[D7B997File: ffffff%_filename_ext%]
D7B997$if($stricmp($ext(%_path%),CUE), Cuesheet,
$if($stricmp($div(%_filesize%,1048576).$num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),0.00),,
[ $puts(ModSize,$muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576))
$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$ifgreater($get(ModSize),99,99,$num($get(ModSize),2)) MB]))))

)

[EDIT]
Adding screenshot:

Screenshot direct link

Updated code.

[/EDIT]
"ONLY THOSE WHO ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL ACHIEVE THE ABSURD"
        - Oceania Association of Autonomous Astronauts

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #241
Here's the formatting string I'm using. Thanks to all those I borrowed snippets of code from. I use the following settings with this:
Font: Lucida Sans Unicode 8pt regular. Default text: white. Background: black. Update every second checked.

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=283308"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Screenshot?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #242

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=283308"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Screenshot?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=283400"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Eh. I've tried to take many different considerations into account. It doesn't look all that exciting... (Actually the layout are pretty much stolen from another formatting in this thread.) But I'll try to accommodate if I can find some free image hosting. Any suggestion?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #243

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Screenshot?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=283400"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Eh. I've tried to take many different considerations into account. It doesn't look all that exciting... (Actually the layout are pretty much stolen from another formatting in this thread.) But I'll try to accommodate if I can find some free image hosting. Any suggestion?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=283411"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

try this  [a href="http://imageshack.us/]http://imageshack.us/[/url]

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #244
try this  http://imageshack.us/
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks! Added screenshot to my [a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29363&view=findpost&p=283308]original post[/url].

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #245
Here's my first shot at a string for release:

//"Global" config

// verify tag-format (we check the pos. of the first dash and ":")
$if($and($strcmp($strstr(%last_played%,-),5),$strcmp($strstr(%last_played%,:),14)),$puts(last_played_is_valid,1))

// disassemble the timestamp for later reformatting or calcuations
$puts(last_played_year,$substr(%last_played%,1,4))
$puts(last_played_month,$substr(%last_played%,6,7))
$puts(last_played_day,$substr(%last_played%,9,10))
$puts(last_played_hour,$substr(%last_played%,12,13))
$puts(last_played_min,$substr(%last_played%,15,16))
$puts(last_played_sec,$substr(%last_played%,18,19))

//define "popularity"  --  still in development,  similar to "hotness" by topdownjimmy
$puts(popularity,$sub(100,$add($div(50,%play_counter%),$mul(25,$sub(3,%rating%)))))

//color/char
$puts(headline,000000)
$puts(line,6c9b8f)
$puts(info,000000)
$puts(text,000080)
$puts(grayed,ffffff)
$puts(popularity_color,$blend($rgb(0,0,0),$rgb(255,128,0),$get(popularity),100))

$puts(rating_char_plus,█)
$puts(rating_char_minus,▒)

//////////////////////////
//Start actual config
$get(info)Now Playing: {$get(text)$if(%_trackinfo_nowplaying%,*,-)$get(info)}$char(10)
$get(info)Follow Cursor: {$get(text)$if(%_trackinfo_followcursor%,*,-)$get(info)}$char(10)

$char(1)C$get(line)═══════════════About════════════════$char(10)

$get(info)Artist: $get(text)%artist%$char(10)
$get(info)Title: $get(text)%title%  $char(10)
$get(info)Album: $get(text)$if3(%album%,still unknown)$char(10)
$get(info)Release date: $get(text)$if3(%date%,not available yet)$char(10)
$get(info)Time: $get(text)$if(%_isplaying%,%_time_elapsed%/%_length%,%_length%)$char(10)
$char(1)C$get(line)═══════════════TechInfo════════════════$char(10)

$get(info)Codec: $get(text)%__codec% '['$if(%__extrainfo%,VBR,CBR)']'  $char(10)
$get(info)Bitrate: $get(text)$if(%__extrainfo%,$if(%_isplaying%,%__bitrate_dynamic%,%__bitrate%),%__bitrate%) kbps $char(10)
$get(info)Filesize: $get(text)$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),1000,1048576),3),2)' MB'$char(10)

$char(1)C$get(line)═══════════════Statistics════════════════$char(10)

$get(info)Played $get(text)%play_counter%$get(info) times. $char(10)

$if($get(last_played_is_valid),
$get(info)Last played: $get(text)$get(last_played_month)/$get(last_played_day) $get(info)at $get(text)$get(last_played_hour):$get(last_played_min),
$get(info)No usage information yet
) $char(10)

$puts(_rating,$repeat($get(rating_char_plus),%rating%))
$puts(_empty_rating,$repeat($get(rating_char_minus),$sub(5,%rating%)))
$if(%rating%,$get(info)Rating: '◄'$get(popularity_color)$get(_rating)$get(grayed)$get(_empty_rating)$get(info)'►' $get(text)%rating%/5$char(10))
$get(line)══════════════════════════════════════════════$char(10)

//Credit for inspiration/code
//
//hotness from topdownjimmy
//general layout from stroke
//VBR/CBR code from Olive/A Man Eating Duck (modified)
//filesize from upNorth
//various bits and pieces from Lycox
//
//End of Track Info Formatting
//////////////////

I tried to credit everybody, hopefully I didn't miss anyone.

It's not as big as some strings, but it does have useful info.  The rating bar changes color depending on
popularity=75-(50/playcount)-25(3-rating)

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy!
--
dan

added popularity
--
dansherman

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #246
mine is all about simplicity... since i just started messing around with this crap today...

$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,$char(1)CNo track playing,
$if(%date%,Date: %date%$char(10),)
Length: $if(%_isplaying%,%_time_elapsed%/%_length%,%_length%)$char(10)
Codec: %__codec%$char(10)
Bitrate: %__bitrate%Kbps ffffff$muldiv(%__bitrate%,100,1411)'%'$char(10)
Channels: $ifgreater(%__channels%,1,Stereo,Mono)$char(10)
$if(%__bitspersample%,Bitdepth: %__bitspersample%$char(10),)
Samplerate: %__samplerate% Hz$char(10)
Filesize: $div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),2)'MB'$char(10)
$char(10)$char(1)CTrack Progress$char(10)
$progress(%_time_elapsed_seconds%, %_time_total_seconds%, 53,'XXXXXX|','|')
)
- sig removed, no code allowed

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #247
  the path is only shown on the bottom if there are no lyrics and no comment...

thanks to the folks who i stole this stuff from (the scrolling thing in particular)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #248

Thanks to everyone I've stolen bits and peices from. He's my source. It gets a bit sloppy near the end.

////////////////////////////////
//Colors, etc.

$puts(info_box_size,34)
$puts(default_color,dbdbdb)
$puts(leading_color,918377)
$puts(heading_color_l,949494)
$puts(heading_color_r,524b3c)
$puts(is_playing_color,97cddd)
$puts(len,43)
$puts(music,♪)

///////Song Info
$transition(› ---- Song Info $repeat(-,$add($get(info_box_size),4)),$get(heading_color_l),$get(heading_color_r))

$char(10)$char(10)

$get(leading_color)TITLE: $get(is_playing_color)$replace(%title%,'(',6c8e93'(',')',')'$get(is_playing_color),'[',6c8e93'[',']',']'$get(is_playing_color))$char(10)
$get(leading_color)ARTIST: $get(default_color)%artist%$char(10)
$get(leading_color)ALBUM: $get(default_color)$iflonger(%album%,33,$cut(%album%,29)...,%album%) $if(%disc%,949494CD%disc%,)$char(10)
$get(leading_color)DATE: $get(default_color)%date%  $get(leading_color)GENRE: $get(default_color)%genre%$char(10)

$char(10)

///////Tech Info

$transition(› ---- Tech Info $repeat(-,$add($get(info_box_size),4)),$get(heading_color_l),$get(heading_color_r))

$char(10)$char(10)

$get(leading_color)CODEC: $get(default_color)%__codec%  $get(leading_color)BITRATE: $get(default_color)$if(%__lame_profile%,97cddd--%__lame_profile%,%__bitrate% 949494kbps)$char(10)
$get(leading_color)FILESIZE: $get(default_color)$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),2)' 949494MB'$char(10)
// $get(leading_color)FILENAME: $get(default_color)$ifgreater($len(%_filename_ext%),$sub($get(len),14),…$right(%_filename_ext%,$sub($get(len),14)),%_filename_ext%)$char(10)
// $get(leading_color)CHANNELS: $get(default_color)$caps($if($stricmp($codec(),MP3),%__mp3_stereo_mode%,$channels())) $get(heading_color_l)$if(%__samplerate%,%__samplerate% Hz,)$char(10)
$get(leading_color)LENGTH: $get(default_color)[%_time_elapsed% / ][%_length%]   [949494'('%_time_remaining%')']$char(10)

$char(10)

$get(default_color)$progress(%_time_elapsed_seconds%, %_time_total_seconds%, 53,$get(leading_color)'|','|')

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #249
I guess I should credit musicmusic too, the first code I posted was his with $left(,2) added to it...

Edit:
I guess this one is a little more accurate (last digit):
$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),1000,1048576),3),2)' MB'

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=260385"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

$muldiv rounds to nearest integer. Yours would cut e.g. 4.678 to 4.67 (whilst mine would round it to 4.68). Though, its not like Windows explorer rounds properly anyway..
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=260559"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I've got a file that triggers a bug in the code
$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2) MB
It reports back 2.100 MB.

Windows properties reports back
Size: 2,99 NB (3 142 362 bytes)
Size on disk: 3,00 MB (3 145 728 bytes)
%_filesize% reports 3142362
UpNorth's version reports back 2.10 MB, which is even worse. 2.100 MB should probably be 3.00 MB. For any other file I've checked this code produces very accurate results, BTW.

I'm really not too good at maths. This is not something I can figure out how to fix. A very minor issue anyways, just reporting my findings....