Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: kabuki's lastFOOdly config (Read 46751 times) previous topic - next topic

kabuki's lastFOOdly config

Reply #75
and still others like it that I've done or not  ,

last question from me why when i add file (*.pls, *.m3u files) for listening online radio the music go and after 2-3 sec. stops

Reply #76
If you like the skin and you want to contribute with a modded skin, thanks you.
It's a nice work.
But just try to share a Zip file like mine, without Foobar.exe: a compilation of configs, folders and image files.
thx 

Reply #77
tenx my men, i am sorry. i put this only for one reason - my modded script don't work with new versions of foobar 2000, and dll's. if you wont delete my post with link.

Reply #78
@kaloian79:
I've updated my config with last foobar version and have no issue, maybe it is just your modded version that have a problem. Please try to fix it before posting any sharing mod.

@LastFOOdly users:
kaloian79 has reported me an issue with radio streaming. The player stops after 1, 2, or 3 seconds.
As i don't use foobar for streaming for long time, i did not notice this issue personally, but after a test, I encounter myself the problem too.
Is there any of you that don't have this issue?
In fact, as i've told to kaloian79, I actually can't find the time to investigate deeper for that problem. Sorry.

Reply #79
tenx  , for answer. i tried streaming in foobar2000 without kabuki fcl. and no problem.