Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme (Read 166463 times) previous topic - next topic
Drawshot and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme

Reply #200
how to get this info. Thank you
i'm also interested how to show: codec  ,codec data ,media type and release type in the details.
thanks
I have added that info in the file TAGs (FLAC, WAV, WV, APE.. etc), You can use these two components to get the necessary info:
Code: [Select]
https://github.com/kbuffington/foo_musicbrainz
https://bitbucket.org/zoomorph/foo_discogs/src/master/
Codec and Data Codec you can use available Title Formatting Reference to display the data info you need
https://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Title_Formatting_Reference

Reply #201
Thanks Azemoth  ;)

Reply #202
Hello!
Georgia-ReBORN is a great theme. I've been using it for a few days now and have a little question. How do I disable cover art changing while a song is playing? I would prefer to change covers manually, but I can't find this option.

Reply #203
Hello!
Georgia-ReBORN is a great theme. I've been using it for a few days now and have a little question. How do I disable cover art changing while a song is playing? I would prefer to change covers manually, but I can't find this option.

Hi Andretti,

You can disable the album artwork cycle in the top menu Options > Player controls > Cycle album artwork (30s delay)
The second from the bottom...

Reply #204
Guys I have added the ability to create auto playlists and added some presets.

Just a reminder, you can find and access the auto playlist feature in three different ways:

1. In the top of the playlist ( mouse hover ) header, then click on the font > Create new auto playlist
2. Right click for context menu in the playlist > Create new auto playlist.
3. In the top menu "Playlists" > Create new auto playlist

Btw, since the performance update I found two other bugs that have been fixed:
There was a problem with the library now playing indicator not being updated when playing a new track/album and NOT using the Reborn theme.
And when using the Reborn theme and playing a new track/album it automatically scrolled to the top, which was annoying.

Download it here as usual and replace your files.

I think most of the bugs have been fixed, we are getting close to the first public release.
If you find something else, please let me know!

-TT

Reply #205
Super, thanks TT. I couldn't find this option.
One more question. While playing a song, can I manually change the front cover to the back cover and then go back to the front cover? For example, by clicking on the image or is there any button to change covers?

Reply #206
One more question. While playing a song, can I manually change the front cover to the back cover and then go back to the front cover? For example, by clicking on the image or is there any button to change covers?

This feature was not available until now!
I've just implemented to manually cycle through album artwork if there are more than one image available in the album folder,
i.e cover/folder.jpg . There will be a new option "Display next artwork" if you right click for context menu on the album artwork.

To be able to use it, you need to download here the master.zip and replace your existing files, than you can use this new feature.

-TT

Reply #207
@handleyman,

just pushed a new commit to support lyrics when streaming, I think you might be interested.
Should work out of the box without changing anything in Lyric Show 3 preferences. Thanks goes to @zeremy for showing me
a better workaround as I previously had :-). Get it here.

Cheers

-TT

Great, thanks. Do I have to replace whole Profile folder, or can i just replace what has been changed??

Reply #208
@handleyman,

just pushed a new commit to support lyrics when streaming, I think you might be interested.
Should work out of the box without changing anything in Lyric Show 3 preferences. Thanks goes to @zeremy for showing me
a better workaround as I previously had :-). Get it here.

Cheers

-TT

Great, thanks. Do I have to replace whole Profile folder, or can i just replace what has been changed??

Yea, just replace what has changed. You can also add my changes from Github to your javascript files.
Btw, I don't know if you changed your Lyric Show 3 preferences, but it works best if option "Search for this type of lyric" is set to Prefer synced.
This is by default if you didn't change anything.

-TT

Reply #209
Is there any limit to show the number of flags? I've some Death Metal Bands with up to 4 countries and only 3 are shown on Georgia-ReBORN. it's not a big problem, it's just a curiosity

This band is from: Germany, France, Spain and United States.

Reply #210
Is there any limit to show the number of flags? I've some Death Metal Bands with up to 4 countries and only 3 are shown on Georgia-ReBORN. it's not a big problem, it's just a curiosity

This band is from: Germany, France, Spain and United States.

Yes, 3 flags are maximum.

Reply #211

This feature was not available until now!
I've just implemented to manually cycle through album artwork if there are more than one image available in the album folder,
i.e cover/folder.jpg . There will be a new option "Display next artwork" if you right click for context menu on the album artwork.

To be able to use it, you need to download here the master.zip and replace your existing files, than you can use this new feature.

-TT

You are great! Thanks.

Reply #212
@Andretti

just released a commit to be able to use the mouse wheel when mouse is on album artwork to cycle through album artwork.
Get it here and replace your files.
The new option is activated by default and can be found in Options > Player controls > Cycle album artwork with mouse wheel.

Edit: I've forgot to mention that mouse wheel cycling through artworks will only happen if your album folder has more than one image,
otherwise it will playlist or library scroll.

-TT

Reply #213
Thanks for the help over on reddit and the little addition.

Reply #214
Hi TT,

Thanks for your work on this theme. I've got it installed and running, but I'm observing some strange behavior with the image being displayed on the left pane.

If I playback any files that are in a folder with multiple images, then it displays these images in the slideshow (regardless of file name) and it takes priority over the embedded album art. Any way to disable this behavior so it only shows the album art? I already turned off the slideshow option, didn't see anything else related to this.

Reply #215
Hi TT,

Thanks for your work on this theme. I've got it installed and running, but I'm observing some strange behavior with the image being displayed on the left pane.

If I playback any files that are in a folder with multiple images, then it displays these images in the slideshow (regardless of file name) and it takes priority over the embedded album art. Any way to disable this behavior so it only shows the album art? I already turned off the slideshow option, didn't see anything else related to this.

Hi Kotsu,

I have updated the config, now Options > Player controls > Cycle album artwork is deactivated by default if someone makes a new foobar installation. This is the option to deactivate the album artwork slideshow.
But I have added a new feature that is enabled by default to cycle with mouse wheel through artworks in Options > Player controls > Cycle album artwork with mouse wheel.
With this feature you will be able to cycle through artworks only if your mouse is over the album artwork and if your album folder has more than one image.
If your album folder has only cover/folder.jpg the mouse wheel will scroll the playlist/library instead.

If you have images in your album folder this will have higher priority than embedded artwork in your music files.
The best way to organize your music files see FAQ "How do you display the disc art in Details" on Github. There are the supported folder structures depicted.

So if you want to disable the auto slideshow disable Options > Player controls > Cycle album artwork
and if you want to display the album cover, your CD 1 / CD 2 / CD 3 etc. folders and/or Artwork OR Images OR Scans folder should have one folder.jpg or cover.jpg or front.jpg in it.

-TT

Reply #216
Also I've just pushed a commit for better booklet artwork support.

Booklet artwork images can be now named as follows:

booklet*
artwork*
image*
scan*
back*

More information with example see FAQ "How do you display the disc art in Details" on Github

You need to download the commit from here, replace your files and
THIS time backup and delete your georgia-reborn-config.jsonc file.

-TT

Reply #217
Is this possible ?
Left side library - right side playlist
Currently I have not found a way to do it.

IMO it is needed when selecting files from library tree to be added in a playlist to be able to see what you are doing.

Reply #218
Is this possible ?
Left side library - right side playlist
Currently I have not found a way to do it.

IMO it is needed when selecting files from library tree to be added in a playlist to be able to see what you are doing.

Hi zeremy,

a user already asked about this, I didn't like the idea/layout and it would be pain in the ass to code this in a single SMP panel.
But I have already implemented an alternative -> top menu Options > Library > Switch to playlist when adding songs.

It's quite simple, if you're in the library and select and album/artist and right click for context menu > Add to current playlist
it will automatically jump to the playlist with the added tracks/album.

-TT

Reply #219
Hi TT,
In the menu bar, the text overlaps when the window is resized. Can you fix it?

Reply #220
Hi TT,
In the menu bar, the text overlaps when the window is resized. Can you fix it?

Thank you @Andretti for reporting!

I have fixed the overlapping for FHD and 4K, center top menu will now only jump to center if player size is >= Normal regardless of top menu font size...
You can download it as usual here and replace your files.

-TT

Reply #221
Thanks TT.

I found another similar problem with scaling in the Details section. When I change the front cover to the back cover, the image enlarges so that the label's logo disappears and the tags on the right side shrink.

Reply #222
Thanks TT.

I found another similar problem with scaling in the Details section. When I change the front cover to the back cover, the image enlarges so that the label's logo disappears and the tags on the right side shrink.

There is nothing wrong. Your cd back image width is just larger than your front cover, that's why it's larger.
Because of limited space in width, it will not show the label logo and the tag section width will be smaller...

I don't understand why you're using such odd player size proportions...

There's three things you could do:

1. Change your player size to have larger width or reduce your height. It's always the best to use the predefined player sizes in Options > Player size.
If you really want to manually resize, you should check that album artwork has the same height as playlist height ( this is the right proportion as all predefined player sizes ) and there is no vertical gap ( album artwork to playlist ) in between.

2. Change the font sizes for Details to smaller sizes. Can be found in Options > Font sizes > Details. I still think the label logo will not be displayed though...

3. You could resize the cd image back to have the same width as your front album cover, which is not ideal...

-TT

Reply #223
Thanks for explaining. I use a small size player with a slight widening downwards. Normal size is too big for me  :)

Reply #224
Hi TT! I am here again with a question, doubt or something that has surprised me.

Yesterday I put Bill Evans albums in my music folder "C:\Users\MyUsername\Music\Album\Jazz\Bill Evans + Trio" and after adding them and rescanning I've tried to reproduce them and after a few seconds foobar2000 with Georgia-ReBORN closes/crash automatically.

I have downloaded the latest version of foobar2000 and the master.zip file again, and it gives me the same error. I have tried with foobar2000 + Georgia Theme (No ReBorn) and I don't have that problem.

Could you give me a hand or would you know what the problem is?

Video for show the error
https://streamable.com/zvnkys

i got this from crash log:

Recent events:
foo_scrobble: Received auth token: Aeimny_hq5mYO6a7e59X8cTTbUE8m3wcdZpN9E
foo_scrobble: Requesting session key
foo_scrobble: New session key: QIefVg3R70Ns5ay1y3SkgzISfBYwl1bawBr8s6c
Watching: G:\
Watching: C:\Users\MyUsername\Music
Opening track for playback: "C:\Users\MyUsername\Music\Album\Jazz\Bill Evans + Trio\1959 - Everybody Digs Bill Evans (1987 Reissue, Remastered)\01. Minority.flac"
Automatic resampling: using Resampler (dBpoweramp/SSRC), Resampler (RetroArch)
Device: Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device)
Mix format: 48000 Hz / 32-bit float / 2 channels (0x3)
Sending stream: 48000 Hz / 32-bit float / 2 channels (0x3)
Fetching new art
Found Record label: D:\foobar2000\Georgia+ReBORNv2.0.3\profile\images/recordlabel/Original Jazz Classics.png
Found Record label: D:\foobar2000\Georgia+ReBORNv2.0.3\profile\images/recordlabel/Riverside Records.png
on_metadb_changed(): 0 handles, fromhook: undefined
lastfm: []
foobar: [1638232604000]
Opening track for playback: "C:\Users\MyUsername\Music\Album\Jazz\Bill Evans + Trio\1959 - Everybody Digs Bill Evans (1987 Reissue, Remastered)\02. Young And Foolish.flac"
Found Record label: D:\foobar2000\Georgia+ReBORNv2.0.3\profile\images/recordlabel/Original Jazz Classics.png
Found Record label: D:\foobar2000\Georgia+ReBORNv2.0.3\profile\images/recordlabel/Riverside Records.png
on_metadb_changed(): 0 handles, fromhook: undefined
lastfm: []
foobar: []
Querying last.fm: http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/?method=user.getTrackScrobbles&api_key=a1685abe5265b93cf2be4a70d181bf6b&user=WichoDaReal&artist=The Bill Evans Trio&track=Young And Foolish&limit=200&format=json&page=1
Found 0 scrobbles in last.fm of "Young And Foolish"
in on_size() => width: 1424, height: 806
in on_size() => width: 1424, height: 814
in on_size() => width: 1424, height: 818
in on_size() => width: 1424, height: 817
in on_size() => width: 1424, height: 808
in on_size() => width: 1424, height: 805
in on_size() => width: 1424, height: 804