Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Pazera Software Lame Front-End (Read 3906 times) previous topic - next topic

Pazera Software Lame Front-End

Reply #1
We would generally recommend LameDropXPd as a LAME front end, or foobar2000 if you need a player/converter/tagger/etc.
I'm on a horse.

Reply #2
ALL2LAME is good if you just want an easy way to do batch operations with whatever version of LAME you have.

Reply #3
is there any installer version of all2lame & lamedropxpd?

Reply #4
ALL2LAME does not need installing. Extract the zip archive and run ALL2LAME.exe.

Reply #5
ALL2LAME does not need installing. Extract the zip archive and run ALL2LAME.exe.

then how to remove all2lame leftovers when i want to uninstall? (registry & app date leftovers)

Reply #6

There is no installer for LameDropXPd. Simply unzip and run from any folder/directory. The first time you run it, it will create a .ini file in the same folder. If you wish to uninstall it, just delete the folder, there are no registry entries created.

Reply #7

There is no installer for LameDropXPd. Simply unzip and run from any folder/directory. The first time you run it, it will create a .ini file in the same folder. If you wish to uninstall it, just delete the folder, there are no registry entries created.

thanks.
but i want to use command line presets like:
-b 320
-V0 -v1 -v2 & ...

Reply #8
thanks.
but i want to use command line presets like:
-b 320
-V0 -v1 -v2 & ...

Use ALL2LAME, then. It lets you type in the command-line switches that you desire. It too is "uninstalled" simply by deleting the program's folder. No registry entries are written.