Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Ryzen 5 2500u Ableton Live and Traktor ASIO sometime stuttering. (Read 1878 times) previous topic - next topic

Ryzen 5 2500u Ableton Live and Traktor ASIO sometime stuttering.

Hello. Faced a strange problem in a new computer. The above processor in the above programs is unstable. About once every 20 minutes, the audio hangs abruptly and stutters on any buffer settings. At the same time, the download indicator in Ableton jumps sharply, showing values of more than 100%. I tried switching performance modes and adjusting the buffer settings - to no avail. With a wasapi driver (in Traktor) and a standard realtek driver, this problem is not observed. What could it be? How to fix? Dell 3585, Ryzen 2500u, Windows 10.

Re: Ryzen 5 2500u Ableton Live and Traktor ASIO sometime stuttering.

Reply #1
It happens only with ASIO? What ASIO driver?
Launch tools like DPC Latency Checker and LatencyMon and see what happens when the issue occurs.

Reply #2
About once every 20 minutes, the audio hangs abruptly and stutters on any buffer settings.

Some anti virus or any other updater looking for updates with high priority?
TheWellTemperedComputer.com

Reply #3
It happens only with ASIO? What ASIO driver?
Launch tools like DPC Latency Checker and LatencyMon and see what happens when the issue occurs.

It seems that it was one of the Dell drivers, after removing all the related programs, the problem disappeared, but I'm completely not sure, since I tested a little. An external audio card with its asio driver is still periodically disabled.