Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: NOTICE: Server Upgrades (Read 13603 times) previous topic - next topic

NOTICE: Server Upgrades

Reply #25
It seems that the text size value "0" is not working anymore. I have used it for edit comments:

This code:
Code: [Select]
[size=0]EDIT: this is supposed to be size 0. Previously size 0 was nicely the same size with the automatic edit comment.[/size]

Results this:

EDIT: this is supposed to be size 0. Previously size 0 was nicely the same size with the automatic edit comment.

EDIT 2: Size 1, which I used for this line is not much different from the standard size and it is clearly bigger than the automatic text here:

NOTICE: Server Upgrades

Reply #26
Valid font sizes in IPB BBCode are 1 to 7. You can see it in the editor; size 0 is not in the list of font sizes.

This looks like a feature to me: you cannot "fake" a real edited by comment any more.