Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Drag and drop between playlist tabs to create new playlist isn't working anymore (Read 210 times) previous topic - next topic

Drag and drop between playlist tabs to create new playlist isn't working anymore

Hi.

I don't really know when it happened (I'm running 32 bit foobar2000_v2.2_preview_2024-03-14 at the moment, in Win 11), but I noticed that dragging and dropping a track or a group of tracks between playlist tabs in order to create a new playlist with dropped files isn't working anymore. The space indicator between tabs (or at the beggining or the end of them) isn't showing anymore, all you can do is drop tracks in existing tabs. I found it quite usefull to add tracks not present in library from windows file explorer or from a search tool like Everything.
Drag and drop existing tabs to reorder them is still possible though, indicators are still present to mark dropping place, it's just not possible with tracks, either from library or from file explorer. I really hope to see this long time used feature back.
Best regards.