Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Bad New: Koepi Left XviD (Read 7579 times) previous topic - next topic

Bad New: Koepi Left XviD

They was talking sh*t to each other and Kopei left
My Favorite Lame Preset

--alt-preset fast insane

Reply #1
DRAMA!!!!!

weeeee

Reply #4
I'm unimpressed with both of their positions.

Reply #5
You have to understand that even the IRC log that I posted is not the whole story.  I don't have the full thing because I was not online at the time.

Reply #6
Part of the whole story is that Koepi used to get pissed - pretty much like me - whenever ChristianHJW stormed in every thread barely discussing containers to praise about how über-powerful Matroska will be/is. In this aspect, I understand him.

Reply #7
As any mod on doom9 should understand ... dont mess with the mod. Nice of Koepi to leave the link to this thread up, guess that will be remedied soon though

Reply #9
XviD is the best codec at the moment !

And this is proly a good new lol

Hope they was just kidding 
My Favorite Lame Preset

--alt-preset fast insane

Reply #10
It would've been more interesting if Koepi wasn't banned. Rants are always fun, and intoxicated ones are even more interesting . Ah well, if things are not 100% peaceful in #xvid, our hero GomGom comes to action, especially when he's got nothing to do with it. Such a pity, #xvid used to be fun . But enough personal frustration . Matroska is the best™.

Reply #11
Is this good or bad?

this is neutral;anyone can compile xvid if he has xvid source (and wishes to compile it...)

and also..from where did k. left?(hehe)

Reply #12
Don't post this kind of BS to Digital A/V news for Pete's sake..
If you have to post, at least do it in off-topic.......
Juha Laaksonheimo