Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_playcount imports partial plays from ipod (Read 1052 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_playcount imports partial plays from ipod

Hello all,

I finally decided to register in the forum because I have an issue that's been hunting me for weeks now. I left iTunes a while back and have been using foobar2000 since, although I have my player with the same colors iTunes 6 used to have (nostalgia). I use and iPod classic, foo_dop 0.6.9.6, foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7, foo_playcount 3.0.2 and foobar2000 1.3 in portable mode and synchronize every other day mostly. I did notice however, that even though the audio scrobbler plugin imports all the play counts, the playback statistics plugin only imports partial plays. For example, if I listen to 30 songs in one day, perhaps only half of those will be added to the playback statistics, and randomly. I tried using the installed version of foobar2000 but the same thing happened. I'm not sure where this post will take me, but wanted to share my experience. foobar2000 is great!

Thanks