Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: v0.55 and winNT (Read 5793 times) previous topic - next topic

v0.55 and winNT

when clicking 'display/show buttons' nothing happens 
(not sure if that is worth reporting, but i did it anyway...    )

//edit: Windows NT 4.00.1381//
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

v0.55 and winNT

Reply #1
people are still using NT4!

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you."

v0.55 and winNT

Reply #2
people are still using NT4!

hint: a job computer, also an old one...
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8

v0.55 and winNT

Reply #3
/\/ephaestous:

You must be surely kidding; why not? For working with music on PCs it's surely enough... better than W2K/XP with a plenty of stuff you never actually need  And imagine just this: the raw installation of NT4 is just about 150 MB 

v0.55 and winNT

Reply #4
when clicking 'display/show buttons' nothing happens 

same in 0.57 

v0.55 and winNT

Reply #5
That's a problem somewhere in system libraries. Win95 has same problem but Win98 works fine.

v0.55 and winNT

Reply #6
That's a problem somewhere in system libraries. Win95 has same problem but Win98 works fine.

ic, well i dont recall that in older versions (but iam not really sure in what version buttons did appear), in any case it is not something i would expect to be fixed anyway...  B)

v0.55 and winNT

Reply #7
I have the same problem. Also, when the program start, the following error appear:

foobar2000.exe - DLL Initialization Failed
Initialization of the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\foobar2000\foo_out_ks.dll failed.
The process is terminating abnormally

v0.55 and winNT

Reply #8
foo_out_ks.dll

just delete that dll...

v0.55 and winNT

Reply #9
Yup, I use NT4 at work (future upgrades or reinstalls will be Win2k)

fb2k v0.48 had buttons. I think v0.53 had buttons, but they're not in v0.586. I guess I could get buttons in a separate window by reinstalling the old 3rd-party seekbar plugin foo_seekbar.dll, but I'd rather stick to the new "Jump to time..." when I need a seekbar.

For now, I'm just using the keyboard shortcuts when I can remember them.