Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: convert sacd iso audio file to dsf audio file (Read 6803 times) previous topic - next topic

convert sacd iso audio file to dsf audio file

hi,
is it possible to convert a sacd iso audio file to dsf audio file? ... i can convert to wav audio file but can not find any option in convert to dsf file ... is this possible? ... if yes, can anyone provide me with the details in conversion...
cheers,

Re: convert sacd iso audio file to dsf audio file

Reply #1
Not a foobar component, but you can use sacd_extract. It can't add compression if not used in the ISO.

Reply #2
j7n,
thanks ... will try "sacd_extract" to see how it works...
cheers,

Reply #3
iso2dsd is an excellent freeware tool, easy to use and excellent performance

Reply #4
yes, iso2dsd is a good tool to convert iso audio files to dsf audio files...
sacd_extract seems not working ... it flashed and crashed ... not sure how to make it works...
cheers,

Reply #5
Iso2dsd is a graphical interface for sacd_extract command-line tool, and bundles it in the package. As with all such programs, you can read the usage instructions, by executing sacd_extract --help in Command Prompt (cmd.exe). For example, to extract stereo files from a disc image: sacd_extract -2 -s -i"d:\path\to\iso.iso"

Iso2dsd would produce the same result, and you can use that. I wouldn't suggest it, because it apparently requires Java.