Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foovert (Read 49169 times) previous topic - next topic

foovert

[!--sizeo:5--][span style=\"font-size:18pt;line-height:100%\"][!--/sizeo--]foovert[/size]

A clean and simple theme for Columns UI.

Album layout:

Singles layout:

ABX layout:

Status pane:

Codec album list view:

Features:

- A clean and simple layout.
- Designed for Albums.
- NG Grouping.
- A big collection of columns.
- Capable of using different display headers for single tracks while viewing albums at the same time.
- Multiple layouts such as: Album view, Singles view and ABX view.
- Configurable.
- User friendly.
- Useful album list views such as codec browsor.
- Low software requirements.
- Low CPU usage.

[!--sizeo:1--][span style=\"font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\"][!--/sizeo--]Changes from 1.4

- NEW mini play counter display (off by default).
- NEW status bar layout (based on ColumnsUI default layout).
- NEW basic status plane layout (off by default).
- NEW tag checking scripts for displaying disc numbers and hybrid view.
- NEW "by source" album list view.
- NEW columns "Bit Depth", "BPM" and "Source".
- FIXED problems with albums that use discnumbers for users that don't use %totaldiscs%.
- FIXED "by encoding" album list view.
- FIXED "Encoding" column on ABX layout.
- Improvements have been made to the colour scheme.
- NG Group and playlist index is now in dark blue.
- All text now displays in white if selected.
- Tagging requirements for the default "foovert.fcl" theme is now very low.
- "Default" playlist now has its own statistic columns (Ratings, Last Played, etc).
- Updated codec / hardware id list for "System" column and status bar display.
- Updated sort column scripts.
- AAC files that is in LC codec profile will display as AAC-LC on codec display.
- Album Gain display on status bar will display Track Gain if an Album Gain tag is not present.
- Status bar now displays bit depth.
- Small adjustments have been made to the fonts (Column titles).
- Adjustments have been made with column sizes.
- Cleaned up the Status bar layout, that was messy from the beta version.
- Disabled Artist and Album display on main window title display.
- Moved play indicator from "#" column to "Title" on Singles view and to "Filename" on ABX layout.
- Moved all rgb formats are moved to the configureation section.
- Moved total disc checker away from Tracknumber display script.
- Added playing status for the status bar.
- Added a option to disable the playing status on the status bar.
- Added a option to enable and disable total discs checker (off by default).
- Added option to change NG Group title and play index text colour.
- Added option to change rated ratings colour.
- Rewritten Codec display.
- Replaced album checker switch with a tag check script.
- Replaced disc number check switch that was introduced from 1.5 Beta, with a tag check script.
- Removed "by album artist / date" album list view.[/size]

Install

First open foobar2000 with the Columns UI interface. Make sure that you have your current setup with grouping and artwork enabled,
a quick and way to do this is to select "Groups (with artwork)" on the Quick setup window.

After the grouping with artwork is enabled, you will need to go to File > Preferences > Columns UI > Main (Tab)
and then click on Import. Which will let you to browse for the foovert.fcl file.

After the fcl theme is loaded, you will need to add a NG Group. Which can be done by going to
File > Preferences > Display > Columns UI > Playlist View, then click on the Grouping and
replace the format with this:

Code: [Select]
$if2(%album artist%,Unknown Artist) - ['['%date%']' ]$if2($replace(%album%,' (',$rgb(106,137,196)' (',')',')'$rgb(),' [',$rgb(106,137,196)' [',']',']'$rgb()),Untitled Album)

And also set the playlist filters to "Show only on playlists" and the fill the filter box with this:

*single*;*shuffle*;*-s-*;*-abx-*;*--hidden--*

[!--sizeo:4--][span style=\"font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\"][!--/sizeo--]Download
[/size]
foovert 1.5
The attachment contains a foovert.fcl (1.5) file and a custom version of foovert 1.5 (foovert mnt-19.02.10.fcl).
"I never thought I'd see this much candy in one mission!"

foovert

Reply #1
foovert 2

New style and updated colour scheme:

Improved support for video game files:

Install and upgrade

Install instrustions, download and full change log can be found on the ColumnsUI upload page.

foovert

Reply #2
Customization

To customize foovert, you will need to edit the config scripts located on the global varibles section. Which can be accessed at: File > Preferences > Display / Columns UI > Playlist view > Globals and Varibals tab.

All the config scripts are located above the rest of the scripts.

Themes

To change a theme on foovert, you will need to change $puts(theme,0). For example if you want to use the Windows classic theme you will need to change $puts(theme,0) to $puts(theme,1).

To create a theme you will need to write a custom theme script at the theme section, which is located at the bottom the config section.

A screenshot of a custom script with lables:

A example of a basic black colour theme:
//// Custom
$if($strcmp($get(theme),4),
$puts(rgb_main,$rgb(255,255,255,40,40,40))
$puts(rgb_ng_header,$rgb(255,255,255,255,255,255))
$puts(rgb_ng_track,$rgb(0,200,0,0,200,0))
$puts(rgb_index,$rgb(100,100,100,40,40,40))
$set_global(rgb_frame,$rgb(255,255,255))
$puts(rgb_q_index,$rgb(0,0,255,40,40,40))
$puts(rgb_back,$rgb(0,0,0))
$puts(rgb_select,$rgb(200,200,0))
$puts(rgb_inactive,$rgb(200,200,200))
$set_global(play_char,>)
$set_global(pause_char,II)
$set_global(rated_char,★)
$set_global(unrated_char,☆)
$puts(d_strips,0)
)

Also you need to change the playlist background on the Columns UI settings as well, if you are planning to change the playlist background colour.

To enable your custom theme, you need change $puts(theme,Theme No.) to $puts(theme,No. of your new theme).

foovert

Reply #3

The second album some how shows differently comparing to the upper album.
The tagging is completely fine.
Is this a bug or my setting has mistake?

foovert

Reply #4

The second album is shown in singles view. Which displays tracks like that if %totaltracks% = 1 and if Track Gain tags are only present.

The album might have missing Album Gain tags and using Track Gain tags only.

foovert

Reply #5
Hi, thanks for the theme. I have some doubts. In Columns UI > Playlist View> Groupping , i put this, right?

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7967/74120468.jpg

I put in Title Format Script
///////// Custom NG Group format script /////////
///////// By /mnt /////////

// NG Group rgb
$puts(rgb_group,$rgb(42,85,170))
$puts(rgb_contrast,$rgb(255,255,255))

// NG Group format
$get(rgb_group)
$replace(
$if($or(%album%,%album artist%),
$if2(%album artist%,Unknown Artist)' - '['['$year(%date%)'] ']
$if2(%album%,Untitled Album),
$if2(%url%,$directory(%path%,1))),' - [',' - [',' - (',' - (',
' (',$blend($get(rgb_group),$get(rgb_contrast),1,3)' (',')',')'$get(rgb_group),
' [',$blend($get(rgb_group),$get(rgb_contrast),1,3)' [',']',']'$get(rgb_group))

It looks like this: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8205/23733177.jpg

In notes.txt say this:
-- Sort

[$replace($swapprefix(%album artist%),",,'',)|][%date%|][$replace($swapprefix(%album%),",,'',)|][%discnumber%|][%tracknumber%|]%path_sort%

-- Filename (Music folder)

$if2($replace(%album artist%,?,,:,,*,,",''''),Unknown Artist)\$if2($replace(%album%,?,,:,,*,,",''''),Unnamed Album)\[$ifgreater(%totaldiscs%,1,%discnumber%.,)]%tracknumber%. $replace(%title%,?,,:,,*,,",'''')[ '('$replace(%track artist%,?,,:,,*,,",'''')')']

But where i put this?

foovert

Reply #6
Hi, thanks for the theme. I have some doubts. In Columns UI > Playlist View> Groupping , i put this, right?

It seems to be correct. It looks like it is something to do with the default sorting on foobar2000 or missing tracks.

Also be aware that NG Groups is now case sensitive on newer versions of columnsui.

In notes.txt say this:
-- Sort

[$replace($swapprefix(%album artist%),",,'',)|][%date%|][$replace($swapprefix(%album%),",,'',)|][%discnumber%|][%tracknumber%|]%path_sort%

-- Filename (Music folder)

$if2($replace(%album artist%,?,,:,,*,,",''''),Unknown Artist)\$if2($replace(%album%,?,,:,,*,,",''''),Unnamed Album)\[$ifgreater(%totaldiscs%,1,%discnumber%.,)]%tracknumber%. $replace(%title%,?,,:,,*,,",'''')[ '('$replace(%track artist%,?,,:,,*,,",'''')')']

But where i put this?

Most of scripts on the notes text are my custom scripts that i use on foobar2000.

The sort script is very useful for sorting music as Artist by year and album. If you wish to use it you can copy and pasted the sort script onto: File > Preferences > Shell Intergration > Sort Incomming files by (text box):.

Also you will need to set the Album list view to use the core setting by checking "Apply core sort setting to added items", which is located at File > Preferences > Album List Panel > Advanced (Tab).

foovert

Reply #7
Thanks for the reply. I'm a novice  I want to put a column with Rating. I downloaded the Quick Tagger component

I did this: http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/463/59320545.jpg

In Columns UI > Playlist View > Columns Tab It has: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8125/43534464.jpg

In Scripts tab > Display Tab has:
$if(%rating%,$repeat(★,%rating%)$repeat(☆,$sub(5,%rating%)),☆☆☆☆☆)

Style tab:
$if($or(%_themed%,%isplaying%),,
$set_style(back,$get_global(rgb_back),%_selected_back%,%_selected_back_no_focus%))

Sort tab:
%rating%

But it is not working, would be grateful if you can help
Thanks again

foovert

Reply #8
Thanks for the reply. I'm a novice  I want to put a column with Rating. I downloaded the Quick Tagger component

But it is not working, would be grateful if you can help
Thanks again

Is the Playback Statistics plugin installed?

foovert

Reply #9
Hi, how have you gotten Track Gain and File Size to be shown at the right side in the status bar? Does this require Column UI?

foovert

Reply #10
This is great..thanks for uploading!

foovert

Reply #11
[!--sizeo:4--][span style=\"font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\"][!--/sizeo--]foovert 2.2 (Beta)[/size]

Changes
    - NEW systy notifictation layout.
    - Improved status pane apperence.
    - Improved sort scripts.
    - Improved Media album list view.
    - Track ratings are displayed on the status pane.
    - Single layout playlist now use a darker text colour.
    - Queued tracks now change the main rgb text colour.
    - Complilation grouping on Media album veiw list now works with MP3s (requires foobar 1.1.6).
    - Added support for iTunes sort tags (e.g %albumsortorder%).
    - Added option to configure single playlist main text colour.
    - Added more options on NG Group format script, such as group year.
    - Added rgb options for status bar and status pane.
    - Added "MIDI" onto codec display list.[/li]

Install is the same as desbried on above, but the NG Group script has been updated:

///////// Custom NG Group format script /////////
///////// By /mnt /////////

///////// Config /////////

// Group with Album Artist
$puts(g_artist,1)

// Group with year
$puts(g_year,1)

// NG Group rgb
$puts(rgb_group,$rgb(42,85,170))
$puts(rgb_contrast,$rgb(255,255,255))

///////// End of config /////////

// NG Group format
$get(rgb_group)
$replace(
$if($or(%album%,%album artist%),
$if($strcmp($get(g_artist),1),$if2(%album artist%,Unknown Artist)' - ')
$if($and(%date%,$strcmp($get(g_year),1)),'['$year(%date%)'] ')
$if2(%album%,Untitled Album),
$if2(%url%,$directory(%path%,1))),' - [',' - [',' - (',' - (',
' (',$blend($get(rgb_group),$get(rgb_contrast),1,3)' (',')',')'$get(rgb_group),
' [',$blend($get(rgb_group),$get(rgb_contrast),1,3)' [',']',']'$get(rgb_group))

Hopefully the final version will be released around next week or till the end of April.

foovert

Reply #12
Hey, nice theme. I've been looking for a clean but attractive skin for Foobar that works with the new versions for a long time and am happy I found this.

It looks like in 2.2 beta you're transitioning to moving the playback controls to the bottom, which is a nice move. I would say that since there's now a volume control on the bottom, you can get rid of the one on top as it just gets in the way now.

However, I would very much like to see skinned control buttons, time-bar, and (don't know what it's called) the audio visualization bars at the top. Perhaps make them all blueish/vista styles since your theme seems windows media player inspired.

I don't know if this is included but I would also very much appreciate last.fm scrobbler / rating support.

Thanks for the hard work, keep it up. Because of you I have decided to *finally* move to Foobar!

foovert

Reply #13
It looks like in 2.2 beta you're transitioning to moving the playback controls to the bottom, which is a nice move. I would say that since there's now a volume control on the bottom, you can get rid of the one on top as it just gets in the way now.

No buttons have been moved, the status pane has a large volumn control button, that cannot be moved. However i have made an seperate fcl file with the status pane layout (removes volumn control on top) for the final version of 2.2.

I don't know if this is included but I would also very much appreciate last.fm scrobbler / rating support.

Ratings is supported, which requires the offical foobar2000 play statictatics plugin. Ratings are viewed by using the "Rating" column, which is hidden by default.

foovert

Reply #14
Final version of foovert 2.2 is now aviliable from the columns ui config upload page.

foovert

Reply #15
Hi there. Loving your skin!

Sadly I still have a small problem with the setup.

this is what it looks like: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/foobar.jpg/

got a fresh install with:
- foobar vers 1.1.6
- Colums UI 0.3.8.6
- Album list panel 0.3.5
- foovert 2.2

Any idea what I am missing?

And another question. In which format should I save my artist/album pictures? Currently they are named artist.jpg in the main-folder of each artist and cover.jpg in each sub-directoy with the album. Right now I never see the artist-picture and in the artwork frame.

Thanks!

foovert

Reply #16
Hi there. Loving your skin!

Sadly I still have a small problem with the setup.

this is what it looks like: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/foobar.jpg/

Artwork display on the NG Group looks to be disabled, this can be enabled by right clicking next the "Artist / Album" column were a sub menu appears and then click on "Artwork". Another way to enable the artwork is by going to File > Preferences > Display > Columns UI > Playlist view and check "Display artwork in groups".

Also make sure grouping is enabled by going to File > Preferences > Display > Columns UI > Playlist view > Grouping (tab) and make is sure "Show groups" is checked.

The artwork display on the NG Groups uses Folder.jpg, Cover.jpg and embedded artwork tags.

foovert

Reply #17
Artwork display on the NG Group looks to be disabled, this can be enabled by right clicking next the "Artist / Album" column were a sub menu appears and then click on "Artwork". Another way to enable the artwork is by going to File > Preferences > Display > Columns UI > Playlist view and check "Display artwork in groups".

Also make sure grouping is enabled by going to File > Preferences > Display > Columns UI > Playlist view > Grouping (tab) and make is sure "Show groups" is checked.

The artwork display on the NG Groups uses Folder.jpg, Cover.jpg and embedded artwork tags.

Thanks for the quick reply! Sadly that was not it. Artwork Display was already enabled when I checked, same goes for grouping. And strangly it is not only the artwork, that is missing, but also the headline of each album. If you got another idea let me know.

I haven't worked that much with foobar yet, so I'm still trying to figure everything out.

EDIT: Ok, it was the playlist filter that was causing problems. I'll leave it on 'show on all playlists' for now, until I figured this out.

foovert

Reply #18

The second album is shown in singles view. Which displays tracks like that if %totaltracks% = 1 and if Track Gain tags are only present.

Hello there!

Awesome skin you got there! Been using it for a long time now and im still lovin it!
Anyway.. im still having the same problem with the display of certain albums. Apparently they are in "singles view". You said something about missing Album Gain tags. I have no idea what this is referring too - sorry bout ignorance^^
Could you help me out how to get this fixed?

Thanks in advance and keep it up!

-ineluki

foovert

Reply #19

Hello there!

Awesome skin you got there! Been using it for a long time now and im still lovin it!
Anyway.. im still having the same problem with the display of certain albums. Apparently they are in "singles view". You said something about missing Album Gain tags. I have no idea what this is referring too - sorry bout ignorance^^
Could you help me out how to get this fixed?

Thanks in advance and keep it up!

-ineluki

The singles view is switched on when the track:

Is streaming from the Internet (Internet radio stations look better in singles view).
Has ReplayGain tag for tracks but not for the album (%__replaygain_album_gain% is not present while %__replaygain_track_gain% is).
Has the %totaltracks% set to 1 (should work fine without totaltrack tag).

The Hybrid view can be switched off to force every track on a Album layout playlist to display in Album mode.

To disable Hybrid mode click on Preferences > Display > Columns UI > Playlist View > Globals (tab) > Variables (tab) and then change the following code:

// Display mode
// 0 = Album  1 = Hybrid
$puts(d_mode,1)

To:

// Display mode
// 0 = Album  1 = Hybrid
$puts(d_mode,0)

foovert

Reply #20
Hey /mnt.  Thanks so much for the theme!  It's awesome.

I do have a couple of formatting questions though.  If you have time, hopefully you can answer.

1. How can I change Album / Artist column to just show Genre and Codec on line 1 & 2 (instead of 3 & 4)?  I find the Album / Artist and Year redundant since it's already showing prominently in the grouping.  I do like seeing the Genre and Codec there though in place of where Album and Artist is (i.e. moved up from the left of track 3 & 4 to the left of track 1 & 2).  I suppose I would then rename the column Genre / Codec.

2. How can I change the Track / Track Artist column to show Track Artist - Track instead?

Many thanks.

foovert

Reply #21
@silkcut

1. You can edit the Album / Artist column by right clicking on the column and the select Edit and on the Script display tab, remove code that track 1 and 2 uses.

This Genre / Codec script should work:

$if($get_global(ng_album),

$get_global(rgb_ng_header)

///// Album layout
$ifgreater($num(%discnumber%,2),01,,

$if(%tracknumber%,
$puts(track,$num(%tracknumber%,2)),
$if($strcmp($num(%filename_ext%,2),00),$puts(track,%list_index%),
$puts(track,$num(%filename_ext%,2))))

$select($get(track),

// Genre
$if2(%genre%,Other)
$if($strcmp($get_global(d_album_style),1),
$if($and(%genre%,%style%), / $get_global(style)))

// Codec
$if($strcmp($get_global(d_album_tech),1),

$get_global(rgb_ng_tech)

$if3(%system%,$get_global(system),$get_global(codec),
[%codec%]
$if($and(%codec%,%codec_profile%,$not($stricmp(%codec_profile%,CBR)),$not($stricmp(%codec_profile%,ABR)),$not($strcmp($left(%codec_profile%,3),VBR))),$caps2( / $replace(%codec_profile%,'',))))

$puts(bitrate,
$if($or($strcmp(%codec%,PCM),$strcmp(%codec%,CDDA)),['  '%__bitrate% kbps],
$puts(ratio,
$if($strstr($info(encoding),lossless),
$muldiv(%__bitrate%,1000,$div($mul(%__samplerate%,%__bitspersample%,%__channels%),100))
))
$ifgreater($get(ratio),0,
$ifequal($get(ratio),100,,'  '$get(ratio)'%')
,['  '%__bitrate%])))

$if($or($stricmp($info(cue_embedded),yes),
$stricmp($ext(%_path%),cue)),
$get(bitrate)
$if($stricmp(%codec_profile%,CBR),
['  '%__bitrate% kbps],
$if($stricmp(%codec_profile%,ABR),
['  '~%__bitrate% kbps],
$if($info(bitrate_nominal),
'  '~$info(bitrate_nominal) kbps,
$if($strcmp($left(%codec_profile%,3),VBR),
'  '$caps2($replace(%codec_profile%,
'VBR V','VBR / V',)),))))
)

$if(%__replaygain_album_gain%,
$tab()
$get_global(rgb_ng_tech)
%__replaygain_album_gain%)

))),

///// Singles layout

$get_global(rgb_main)

$if2($replace(%artist%,'(',$blend($get_global(rgb_main),$get_global(contrast_a),1,3)' (',')',')'$get_global(rgb_main),' [',$blend($get_global(rgb_main),$get_global(contrast_a),1,3)' [',']',']'$get_global(rgb_main)),Unknown Artist)

$if($and(%artist%,%album%),  / 
$if2($replace(%album%,' (',$blend($get_global(rgb_main),$get_global(contrast_a),1,3)' (',')',')'$get_global(rgb_main),' [',$blend($get_global(rgb_main),$get_global(contrast_a),1,3)' [',']',']'$get_global(rgb_main)),Untitled Album))

)

2. Edit the Title / Track Artist column and replace the Display script with this:

$get_global(rgb_main)

$if(%ispaused%,$get_global(pause_char)' ',$if(%isplaying%,$get_global(play_char)' '))

$if($and(%title%,%track artist%),
$get_global(rgb_t_artist)%track artist% - ))

$if2($replace(%title%,'(',$blend(
$get_global(rgb_main),
$get_global(contrast_a),1,3)
'(',')',')'$get_global(rgb_main),
'[',$blend($get_global(rgb_main),$get_global(contrast_a),1,3)
'[',']',']'$get_global(rgb_main)),Untitled)

$if($strcmp($get_global(d_mini_playcounter_album),1),
$if(%play_count%,
$blend($get_global(rgb_main),$get_global(contrast_a),1,3)
' '$replace(%play_count%,1,$char(185),2,$char(178),3,$char(179),4,$char(8308),5,$char(8309),6,$char(8310),7,$char(8311),8,$char(8312),9,$char(8313),0,$char(8304))))

foovert

Reply #22
Thanks /mnt.  I made the changes you suggested in #1.  Works great so far.  The only minor problem is when an album only has one track...    I don't think there is a workaround for that though.  Thanks again for your layout and your quick reply!

foovert

Reply #23
Thanks /mnt.  I made the changes you suggested in #1.  Works great so far.  The only minor problem is when an album only has one track...    I don't think there is a workaround for that though.  Thanks again for your layout and your quick reply!

A single line layout is used for single tracks, which enabled if %tracknumber% = 1 or only single track replaygain info is only present.

I have changed the single track layout on this Album / Artist script:

$get_global(rgb_ng_header)

///// Album layout
$ifgreater($num(%discnumber%,2),01,,

$if(%tracknumber%,
$puts(track,$num(%tracknumber%,2)),
$if($strcmp($num(%filename_ext%,2),00),$puts(track,%list_index%),
$puts(track,$num(%filename_ext%,2))))

$select($get(track),

// Genre
$if2(%genre%,Other)
$if($strcmp($get_global(d_album_style),1),
$if($and(%genre%,%style%), / $get_global(style)))

// Codec
$if($strcmp($get_global(d_album_tech),1),

$get_global(rgb_ng_tech)

$if3(%system%,$get_global(system),$get_global(codec),
[%codec%]
$if($and(%codec%,%codec_profile%,$not($stricmp(%codec_profile%,CBR)),$not($stricmp(%codec_profile%,ABR)),$not($strcmp($left(%codec_profile%,3),VBR))),$caps2( / $replace(%codec_profile%,'',))))

$puts(bitrate,
$if($or($strcmp(%codec%,PCM),$strcmp(%codec%,CDDA)),[' '%__bitrate% kbps],
$puts(ratio,
$if($strstr($info(encoding),lossless),
$muldiv(%__bitrate%,1000,$div($mul(%__samplerate%,%__bitspersample%,%__channels%),100))
))
$ifgreater($get(ratio),0,
$ifequal($get(ratio),100,,' '$get(ratio)'%')
,[' '%__bitrate%])))

$if($or($stricmp($info(cue_embedded),yes),
$stricmp($ext(%_path%),cue)),
$get(bitrate)
$if($stricmp(%codec_profile%,CBR),
[' '%__bitrate% kbps],
$if($stricmp(%codec_profile%,ABR),
[' '~%__bitrate% kbps],
$if($info(bitrate_nominal),
' '~$info(bitrate_nominal) kbps,
$if($strcmp($left(%codec_profile%,3),VBR),
' '$caps2($replace(%codec_profile%,
'VBR V','VBR / V',)),))))
)

$if(%__replaygain_album_gain%,
$tab()
$get_global(rgb_ng_tech)
%__replaygain_album_gain%)

))),

///// Singles layout

$get_global(rgb_main)

[%genre% / ]%codec%

)

Single tracks should display as "Genre / Codec" instead of "Track Artist / Album".

foovert

Reply #24
@ /mnt

This is a very good foobar config. I've modified for my own tastes and I've been using it for a couple of months now.
I just wanted to say thank-you for all the effort you've put into it.

Cheers.