Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: FB 1.5 b14 Windows 10... (Read 1468 times) previous topic - next topic

FB 1.5 b14 Windows 10...

If FB is the front window, and you click any behind, FB doesn't drop away. Sort of like 'always on top' feature of Taskman, or having the Z index permanently at maximum?

This has only started with b14 as far as I can recall., and I'm on Windows 10 build 1903

Re: FB 1.5 b14 Windows 10...

Reply #2
It appears someone did, yes. To be honest, a bt of a pointless feature?

Reply #3
To be honest, a bt of a pointless feature?

If it is a pointless feature then it wouldn't be there.
Pointless for you but there are people who find it useful.
Just disable it and you'll be fine.
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Reply #4
On a VERY similar note, and though I am 99% certain it is a new windows update (as opposed to FB2K) issue, has anyone else experienced minimized windows from the taskbar restoring themselves atop foobar, without clicking or calling up the minimized window with a windows key + up arrow keystroke?
Neither an audiophile, nor album snob. Why do ratings threads always have someone saying they don't believe in rating music?
Record Label Icons: 600x600 pngs appropriate for any color background:
freeimage.host/johnbuck/?list=images&sort=name_asc&page=1