Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: batch encoding & ripping help requested (Read 1519 times) previous topic - next topic

batch encoding & ripping help requested

Hi, I have about 200 or 300 cd's to rip and encode and want to encode to everything to cbr 128 and also alt preset standard. I'd like to (ideally) have id3 v1 and v2 tags automatically added and if possible the files sent to different directories.

What's the easiest way to do this (with EAC & lame)? I was thinking of ripping in batches of 50 or so & leaving it to encode overnight but want to make it as automated as possible.

Also, I'd like to know the read offset of either a Memorex 1648 DVD MAXX (a re-badged liteon LTD 163 I think) or a Liteon 411S DVD RW, I think I've searched everywhere with no luck!

Any help appreciated.