Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "Click for link" (Read 4019 times) previous topic - next topic

"Click for link"

the "Click for link" in every post should give you a link to that post but it doesn't in my firebird browser.

this is what I get:

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....owtopic=18105&#

and I should get:

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....05&#entry178154

What happens in your browser?

Also, happens with the "Posted" link on the left. (Is it true that both links are needed?)

"Click for link"

Reply #1
It works here (using Mozilla Firebird 0.7).

This is what I get
I'm the one in the picture, sitting on a giant cabbage in Mexico, circa 1978.
Reseñas de Rock en Español: www.estadogeneral.com

"Click for link"

Reply #2
Do you have javascript enabled?

-Eugene
The  greatest  programming  project of all took six days;  on the seventh  day  the  programmer  rested.  We've been trying to debug the !@#$%&* thing ever since. Moral: design before you implement.

"Click for link"

Reply #3
yes, I think I have javascript enabled. At least I have it ticked in preferences | web features and can use bookmarklets.

I have Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.6b) Gecko/20040102 Firebird/0.7+

"Click for link"

Reply #4
the "Click for link" in every post should give you a link to that post but it doesn't
now that you mention it, I had (or have) the same problem with IE 6. IIRC the link that was supposed to lead to a specific post always was directed to the main portal.
though I have cookies disabled, that never was a problem in this case. java etc enabled.

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']edit: spelling, hopefully ;-)[/span]
Nothing but a Heartache - Since I found my Baby ;)

"Click for link"

Reply #5
well, I guess I'll learn to live with this

"Click for link"

Reply #6
When I move my mouse on the link, the incomplete URL given by mai9 appears in the status bar, but when I click on it, the complete URL given by AttaqueEG appears in a popup.

"Click for link"

Reply #7
ah...... now I get it! I click to have a pop-up! I was copying that direct link or opening it directly.

Thanks for the info pio

"Click for link"

Reply #8
ah...... now I get it! I click to have a pop-up! I was copying that direct link or opening it directly.

Thanks for the info pio

"Click for link"

Reply #9
It's the same thing as clicking on Posted:
Why is it duplicated? Waste of bandwidth