Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Customizing Foobar (Read 2620 times) previous topic - next topic

Customizing Foobar

How can I get foobar to look like this? http://www.deviantart.com/view/31671207/

I have foobar 0.9 and colums ui installed i also downloaded the fcs file. I'm new to foobar and dont really have any idea on how to customize it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Customizing Foobar

Reply #1
That must be a version .83 screenshot. The set of tabs above the album art is from a component called foo_uie_tabs, which has not been updated to version .9 yet. Lots of people are gnashing their teeth over that...

Besides Columns UI, you also need foo_uie_albumart, foo_uie_trackinfo, and possibly one or two other things. The old style of custom buttons won't work for .9 either.

Customizing Foobar

Reply #2

Thats what I've got right now, I cant figure out how to adjust the height of the album art pannel or the spectrum analyzer. I'd also like to get rid of the edge boarders on both of those and the tabs that read albums and now playing. I also cant figure out how to change the default buttons. Any help would be appreciated.

moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.

Customizing Foobar

Reply #3

Arrange something like that in your preferences. You can work the rest out...

Chris

Edit: And if your wondering, that particular bad boy looks like:

Haven't gotten around to making it look pretty but I think its the basic layout you were trying to achieve.

Customizing Foobar

Reply #4
Thanks a lot!