Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS#9] Is it possible to capture some tracks from Tidal permanently? (Read 1482 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS#9] Is it possible to capture some tracks from Tidal permanently?

Hey!
Right now I'm trying Tidal music streaming, there is a 7 days free trial and I'm still not sure if should suscribe to it. (I thinks it's almost 20$ a month) So I wanted to know if you can also save some tracks permanently? Does someone have any idea, I couldn't find anything about it. Thank you!

Re: Is it possible to capture some tracks from Tidal permanently?

Reply #1
Saving tracks from a streaming service such as Tidal would be copyright infringement, which is illegal.

If there are particular albums that you would like to keep as a local copy, you should buy the albums in question on CD or from a legitimate download site, if one is available. Bandcamp is good for mostly smaller artists, and generally inexpensive. If you can't find it there, Google Play Music is a little more expensive, but has a huge selection.

E: Your previous thread asking for basically the same thing (saving tracks from Spotify) got closed for violating TOS #9, soliciting advice for illegal activities. I expect this thread will meet the same fate.