Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: f00bar crashes the system... (Read 2156 times) previous topic - next topic

f00bar crashes the system...

anybody knows where is the problem...when I'm playing sth which is streamed from the net (internet radio etc) and after few hours the f00bar crashes all the system (win xp prof. sp2) and after that i just cannot do anything else, i have to kill the process , but it takes a while when i can open the tasks manager or just do hard reset....whats is wrong, maybe the system or SP2 os the reason ??

Reply #1
Check your fb2k dir for a failure.txt, that should have a tech info on what caused/causes your foobar to crash. Im sure one of the mods here will help you out with that. :] (sorry not a programmer)
You're talking to my guy all wrong... It's the wrong tone. Say it again, and i'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!

Reply #2
there is a problem 'cause there is no failure file with supposed info so what should i do ??

Reply #3
its "foobar" by the way ;o