Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Native WavPack support in Android (Read 30049 times) previous topic - next topic

Native WavPack support in Android

Reply #25
Wow...up to 105 stars...thanks everyone! 

I was interested in that FLAKE project which was a more efficient encoder, and then someone made a faster CUDA encoder (uses GPU for processing) called FLACUDA. I wonder if something like that would happen for WavPack?
Probably not anytime soon (unless someone is working on this without my knowledge). I have some ideas for speeding up decoding on the PC and using multiple cores for encoding, but neither of these is super high priority for me now as I'm working on improved functionality (and WavPack is already one of the faster encoders).

Anyway, I'm glad WavPack is working out for you and thanks for the comments! 

Reply #26
One more star, Bryant :-)
Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by spontaneously moving from where you left them to where you can't find them.

Reply #28
Another star. Great news, Bryant.