Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: YEAR [$year(%date%)] column displays correctly in Playlist View but not Facets (Read 1255 times) previous topic - next topic

YEAR [$year(%date%)] column displays correctly in Playlist View but not Facets

Thanks to help from anamorphic, I have been merrily entering album release data using YYYY-MM-DD format from some LP's and checking the results, when I decided to take a look in Facets. I added the [$year(%date%)] string under Facet Preferences, but Year doesn't display any data yet Month-Day is fine. Please see attached screenshots, one showing Playlist View with Year displaying correctly and the other showing Facets with Year empty, both using the same string in their respective Preferences. Any idea what I am missing?

Re: YEAR [$year(%date%)] column displays correctly in Playlist View but not Facets

Reply #1
Hi again,

Seeing you have two Year columns in Facets Preferences, the old one might still be shown. Try re-selecting the Year column (right-click 'Year' column header > Columns > select first 'Year' in the list).

You can probably delete the old [%year%] in Preferences, too, if no longer using that tag.

Cheers

Re: YEAR [$year(%date%)] column displays correctly in Playlist View but not Facets

Reply #2
Once again, you are right. Thanks! :) :)