Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: FLACCL tagging using EAC (Read 3435 times) previous topic - next topic

FLACCL tagging using EAC

Heythere.
I was wondering how do I force FLACCL to write tags into files, when using it w/EAC as an external compression tool.
It seems to have no problems w/foobar.

For FLAC in EAC this line works
Code: [Select]
-V -8 -T "Genre=%genre%" -T "Artist=%artist%" -T "Title=%title%" -T "Album=%albumtitle%" -T "Date=%year%" -T "Tracknumber=%tracknr%" -T "Comment=%comment%" %source%

And in case of FLACCL it only understands this line, otherwise it causes error
-11 -o %dest% %source%

If somebody has figured out the commands/how to, please help. Also I wouldn't refuse to find out how to do it using xrecode=)

Thanks 

FLACCL tagging using EAC

Reply #1
There once was asked a simliar question and this should work the same for FlacCL. Just make it fit your taste of tagging and the new executable.
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....st&p=670975
Is troll-adiposity coming from feederism?
With 24bit music you can listen to silence much louder!

FLACCL tagging using EAC

Reply #2
Thanks mate, after ~dozen tries I found my desired line 
Goal was to write C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe for the encoder path, and the additional line was this:
/c ""C:\Program Files\CUETools.FLACCL.cmd.exe" -11 --verify  %source% -o %dest% && "C:\Program Files\FLAC\metaflac.exe" --set-tag="Genre=%genre%" --set-tag="Artist=%artist%" --set-tag="Title=%title%" --set-tag="Album=%albumtitle%" --set-tag="Date=%year%" --set-tag="Tracknumber=%tracknr%" --set-tag="Comment=%comment%" %dest%"

Say, u happen to know how to make it hidden? So it won't appear each time track needs to be encoded?