Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: The 'Enqueue' menu option isn't appearing in Windows 10 (Read 752 times) previous topic - next topic

The 'Enqueue' menu option isn't appearing in Windows 10

I've just upgraded my old PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and so I have installed Foobar2000 (which is brilliant, by the way, it's been my music player for years) version 1.6,16 onto the clean install of Windows 10, and Foobar2000 is working great, except that the 'Enqueue ' option when you right click a number of music files in Windows Explorer doesn't appear, which of course it did in Windows 7. The mp3 files play correctly, but when one is playing, I can't enqueue others via the right-click menu.

Thanks for any answers.

Re: The 'Enqueue' menu option isn't appearing in Windows 10

Reply #1
I use portable installs so not sure, but maybe you can set in Preferences > Shell Integration > 'Set enqueue as the default action' ?

Re: The 'Enqueue' menu option isn't appearing in Windows 10

Reply #2
I use portable installs so not sure, but maybe you can set in Preferences > Shell Integration > 'Set enqueue as the default action' ?

That works, thanks!