Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar2000 v.2 beta21 (does not read Lirycs tags) (Read 888 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar2000 v.2 beta21 (does not read Lirycs tags)

After upgrading to foobar v2 (32-bit), I noticed that foo does not read tags: UNSYNCED LYRICS and LYRICS. Only the period (.) is displayed in the tag field. You can see it in the attached screens. In the old "stable" wwrsion I never encountered such a problem.

If I enter some text into the LYRICS tag through the Properties window then all the text is displayed correctly

I use OpenLyrics plugin.

Re: Foobar2000 v.2 beta21 (does not read Lirycs tags)

Reply #1
My observation.
If I change the path to the folder location, then everything displays correctly (UNSYNCED LYRICS and LYRICS tags). When I restore the previous path then the problem occurs again.
e.g.
X:\MUZYKA\Lossless
to
X:\MUZYKA\LosslessX

it's strange

Re: Foobar2000 v.2 beta21 (does not read Lirycs tags)

Reply #3
@marc2k3 Thank you for this advice, it helped, now everything is working as it should. ;D