Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [trolling, 18 y/o topic, OP inactive 11 years] Tell us why have you chosen foobar2000 (Read 1518 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Tell us why have you ...

[trolling, 18 y/o topic, OP inactive 11 years] Tell us why have you chosen foobar2000

Why do you care? are you from the marketing dept or what?

Re: [trolling, 18 y/o topic, OP inactive 11 years] Tell us why have you chosen foobar2000

Reply #1
Why do you ask? Yes, from the answers Peter was able to make billions. New Elon Musk if you ask me.

Re: [trolling, 18 y/o topic, OP inactive 11 years] Tell us why have you chosen foobar2000

Reply #2
Nobody is obliged to answer, including you.
It's your privilege to disagree, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong.

Reply #3

What's your problem? People obviously want to share.

Reply #4

What's your problem? People obviously want to share.

To share what? why you chose this software? I mean, if this was about asking for software its perfect, but it asks why you chosen this forum's main software. Really, I don't understand you people. Is this really something that anyone cares? what for? does this really have any meaning in your life? are you a dev asking for feedback? or the owner of the app? seriously, I can't understand people these days and forums show the status quo of modern society. You have all been inoculated with this need for attention, exacerbated by america's media machine. Everyone wants to have its 5 minutes of fame, everywhere on the internet. Everyone has been turned into attention hungry people. OP (if its not part of the staff) is just looking for people talking to him, even when he couldn't care any less about the answers for the question he made; he couldn't care any less about the question, he just wants attention. Man this is sick. People being clowns in front of cameras broadcasting for the whole world, saying nonsense that not even they care for, spreading lies of all kinds, asking nonsense just to feel they get attention and on the other side, more people willing to answer for their 5 minutes of fame too and following "influencers". This world is really going nuts. Is this our nature or is it america's machine washing brains to this point?