Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Feature requests for quality of life. (Read 999 times) previous topic - next topic

Feature requests for quality of life.

I love the fact that there is a mobile version of foobar2000!
But the mobile version is... spartan.

To make it more useful (at least for my use case) i would like to see the following features.
-Sorting by date. I often add new stuff to my podcast folder but then i have problems finding the new tracks.
-Some obvious way to get to the playback pane from the main menu. I finally found it in the tool menu, but it should really be something that you want to access from any place in the app, preferably by interacting with a distinctive UI element. Maybe an omnipresent button to switch between folder view and playback view.
-Nerdy numbers. I often wonder what the source samplerate/bitdepth is and what the DAC/OS samplerate/bitdepth is.

Thank you for reading and keep up the good work!!!

Re: Feature requests for quality of life.

Reply #1
Sorting by date -- does going to settings > advanced > sort by date work? Or am I not understanding?

Edit: nevermind, I think you mean a sub-year date.