Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Opus cover not showing on android (Read 2130 times) previous topic - next topic

Opus cover not showing on android

Hi, because the music files opus and musepack do not show the cover in android?

Re: Opus cover not showing on android

Reply #1
Guessing that in your post itself you meant that because (used on statements) to be a why (used for questions) and assuming you downloaded such audio files (...) instead of creating them yourself, first check out the folder(s) for such files with a metadata desktop editor, such as MP3Tag, whether there are any album artwork embedded into the files themselves or at least any JPEG image files present in the same folder where said audio files are, (usually named something like image.jpg or cover.jpg).

Also, a friendly tip: if you're not that familiar with English, (but assuming you're learning it) I'd suggest at least pasting whatever question you may have in the future into Google Translator, in order to help them make more sense, or else they may just be left unanswered, like this one had been so far.
Listen to the music, not the media it's on.
União e reconstrução

Reply #3
Includemeout
Effectively, I use Google Translate to ask questions on this site. The opus files were encoded by me from my collection of flac files, but on my Android 9 phone, they don't show the cover in the file explorer like the aac files do. something similar happens with musepack files.

Reply #4
I'm not italian

Reply #5
I looked and am stating that you're most likely translating to/from Spanish. My SO can probably help with that if you need an actual human instead of a computer.

deepl.com is also quite an effective free computer translator for languages it supports, which includes English to/from Spanish. Assuming it's accessible from your country. I know how "lovely" the situation is there from someone else I used to keep in contact with, until it turned out he was just too abrasive most of the time.

Reply #6
Kode54
Thanks for the suggestion, I copied the Spanish text that I translated into English with the google translator at DeepL and the translation was the same.