Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album art in Android app with cue sheets (Read 1056 times) previous topic - next topic

Album art in Android app with cue sheets

I just installed foobar2000 on my Fiio X5 3rd gen, where I have my albums stored as MP3 files with cue sheets.  The mp3s have the album art included in the ID3 tag, and there is also a file named folder.jpg beside it in the folder containing the mp3 and cue files (I've also tried cover.jpg and front.jpg).

When I navigate in foobar2000 from 'Album Artist / Album' to get to my albums, I am able to select and play each album with no issues as far as audio playback and track selection, but I am not seeing the album art.  Is album art not supported with cue sheets in the Android app, or do I need to do something else to support it?  These folders play back just fine with album art in the Windows application.