Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foo and windows messenger? (Read 4899 times) previous topic - next topic

Foo and windows messenger?

Hi Ive downloaded the foobar2000 plug in to show what youre listening to for WLM (this one http://stephan.kochen.nl/proj/foobar2000.html), as someone said in a different thread it works for foo9 and the latest version of msn but Ive put it into components and nothing happens. Exited foobar and wlm and unticked show what Im listening to and started from the start and no luck. Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong or if my software is too new/old or whatever please and thank you lots.

Reply #1
176 views and no replies? No one? No?

Reply #3
Mar2zz: Or you could take a look at the URL and see that the forum software thinks the last ")" belongs in the URL

Remove, and it works...

And btw, i use the same plugin, works great for me. Sure you went in to WLM, clicked the dropdown arrow next to your personal message, and selected "Show what im listening to"?
Foobar2000 @ Onkyo SE-90PCI @ Sennheiser HD595 :)

Reply #4
Sorry for bump but I forgot about this; anyways, I've re-installed foobar9 and I'm using WLM 8. When I load up foobar this is what I get;

Failed to load DLL: foo_msn.dll
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000.

Help?

Reply #5
download the foo_msn_alt plugin, and everything works.