Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Possible Bug] Properties - ReplayGain (Read 713 times) previous topic - next topic

[Possible Bug] Properties - ReplayGain

this applies when multiple tracks are selected.
In the properties ReplayGain dialog, when you right-click in the Summary part, you can choose "scan album gain (single album)".
But it doesn't seem to work. Please check this.
When you right-click in the Details part, it works on the selected tracks. That is probably supposed to work like that.
When right-clicking below the tracks in Details (if there is a space below the tracks), "scan album gain" works as expected (there is an extra all tracks dialog).

Using the Tools button and then scanning album gain, it scans all tracks that are in the dialog.

I should mention this is with 1.6 till 1.6.1 b5
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.

Re: [Possible Bug] Properties - ReplayGain

Reply #1
When you right-click in the Details part, it works on the selected tracks. That is probably supposed to work like that.

Maybe it's intended to work like that, right click / scan only scan selected tracks in Details part.
In Summary it doesn't work because no tracks are selected (at details).
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Re: [Possible Bug] Properties - ReplayGain

Reply #2
Bug noted, thanks for reporting.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.