Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter (Read 401887 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter

Reply #700
$imageabs(x,y,w,h,%path%,artreader nokeepaspect)

note this only follows the 0.9 defaults. it hasn't been updated with the new v1 SDK.

Reply #701

Sure, you could fake it. Have the image button resize or move on top of itself an image and empty textbutton. You can even draw a custom clicked button border with $drawroundrect() or something.

Actually, how would you be able to make it so the button would move on being clicked? PANELSHOW is the only command I can think of.

Reply #702
Sure, you could fake it. Have the image button resize or move on top of itself an image and empty textbutton. You can even draw a custom clicked button border with $drawroundrect() or something.

Actually, how would you be able to make it so the button would move on being clicked? PANELSHOW is the only command I can think of.

Use SETGLOBAL:

And I was wrong, using that with $if() to pick which image to show would work better than moving buttons around.

Reply #703
Can someone give me a hint if there is possible to show all images in a folder with loop?

Well, just like "Album Art Panel", but I want album reflection effect.

many thanks.

Reply #704
Is it possible to use multiple fonts in one $drawstring() instance? I can't really add another instance, as the text wraps with $drawstring(), another instance would destroy the line wrapping.

Reply #705
does anyone know if it is possible to retrieve playlist name in PPS? Something like %playlist_title%...

Reply #706
^^ afaik no.

Reply #707
Hi!

I want to show a picture with black background above that grey rounded rect.
i draw a transparent rectangle with the same coords above that picture to make it seem transparent

for now i use following colors:
roundrect: 30-30-30-255
imageabs: (black ground, as is said), Alpha 50
drawrect:255-255-255-7

that seems to do the trick- but it took a lot of time to find this with trial and error.
So is there a way to calculate that color? I thought maybe that what $blendcolour is for, but i have no idea how to use that.

Also, if you look very close, you will see border auround that logo.
Its definitley not in the picture file, i checked that. Also, its not related to the rectangel having a border or none. Adding/substracting one pixel didn't help either.
Does anyone have an idea where that comes from? For me, it seems like some kind of anti aliasing/smoothen edges thing. But "noaa" didn't help as well.

Edit: one some pictures that border only shows on left and top or right and bottom sides. So maybe its resize-related, but i tried with fixed dimensions (50,50) and a 50x50 imagefile as well, still that %&$§@" border.

Reply #708
a better strategy is: adjust the logo in photoshop the way you want to have it and place a solid (full opacity) rounded rectangle b e h i n d  the image using the same color as your logo background has

the border around the image is, because you obviously display it resized in PSS. It´s better to resize it in photoshop and display it in its original size in PSS

Reply #709
Tach

I've got a problem with overlaying panels.
As you can see in the image I want to display an pssplitter-element.
Everytime the panel gets activated the scrollbars show this transparency issues.
The elplaylist-element gets correctly positioned in the remaining space & everything works fine
but the scrollbars. They only show up if I hover the mouse over them and even in this case
a small 2 px area beside stays transparent. 

I don't use pseudo transparency. Every psssplitter-element has a fixed color-bkg.
The components are up to date.
I can paste the code I'm using. Don't know if I did this the wrong way. I'm not the best in coding.

Code: [Select]
$set_ps_global(skin_path,%ps_foobar2000_path%\skins\)
$set_ps_global(butn_path,$get_ps_global(skin_path)HaiRol\butns\)
$puts(LibTab,PANELSHOW:Library:1;PANELSHOW:ELPlaylist:0;PANELSHOW:Info:0;PANELSHOW:Visuals:0;PAN
ELSHOW:Lyrics:0;PANELSHOW:Biography:0;)
$puts(BioTab,PANELSHOW:Biography:1;PANELSHOW:Library:0;PANELSHOW:ELPlaylist:0;PANELSHOW:Info:0;P
ANELSHOW:Visuals:0;PANELSHOW:Lyrics:0;)
$puts(LyrTab,PANELSHOW:Lyrics:1;PANELSHOW:Biography:0;PANELSHOW:Library:0;PANELSHOW:ELPlaylist:0
;PANELSHOW:Info:0;PANELSHOW:Visuals:0;)
$puts(VisTab,PANELSHOW:Visuals:1;PANELSHOW:Lyrics:0;PANELSHOW:Biography:0;PANELSHOW:Library:0;PA
NELSHOW:ELPlaylist:0;PANELSHOW:Info:0;)
$puts(InfTab,PANELSHOW:Info:1;PANELSHOW:Visuals:0;PANELSHOW:Lyrics:0;PANELSHOW:Biography:0;PANEL
SHOW:Library:0;PANELSHOW:ELPlaylist:0;)
$puts(PlyTab,PANELSHOW:ELPlaylist:1;PANELSHOW:Info:0;PANELSHOW:Visuals:0;PANELSHOW:Lyrics:0;PANE
LSHOW:Biography:0;PANELSHOW:Library:0;)
$puts(PlyCleanTab,PANELSHOW:List Panel:0;PANELSHOW:Filter Panel:0;$get(PlyTab))
$puts(ListPanelOn,PANELSHOW:List Panel:1;$get(PlyTab))
$puts(FiltrPanelOn,PANELSHOW:Filter Panel:1;$get(PlyTab))
$puts(ListPanelOff,PANELSHOW:List Panel:0;$get(PlyTab))
$puts(FiltrPanelOff,PANELSHOW:Filter Panel:0;$get(PlyTab))

(...)

$if($xor($isvisible_c(List Panel),$isvisible_c(Filter Panel)),
//eines von beiden aktiv, aber nicht beide gleichzeitig
$if($isvisible_c(List Panel),
$movepanel_c(ELPlaylist,200,30,$sub(%_width%,200),$sub(%_height%,66))
$imagebutton(6,6,24,24,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-list_sl.png,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-list_sl.png,$get(ListPanelOff)REFRESH,,)
$imagebutton(94,6,24,24,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-filters.png,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-filters.png,$get(FiltrPanelOn)REFRESH,,)
)
$if($isvisible_c(Filter Panel),
$set_ps_global(FiltrPanel,1)
$movepanel_c(ELPlaylist,0,310,%_width%,$sub(%_height%,346))
$imagebutton(94,6,24,24,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-filters_sl.png,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-filters_sl.png,$get(FiltrPanelOff)REFRESH,,)
$imagebutton(6,6,24,24,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-list.png,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-list.png,$get(ListPanelOn)REFRESH,,)
$set_ps_global(FiltrPanel,3)
)
$if($and($not($isvisible_c(List Panel)),$not($isvisible_c(Filter Panel))),
//keines aktiv
$set_ps_global(FiltrPanel,0)
$movepanel_c(ELPlaylist,0,30,%_width%,$sub(%_height%,66))
$movepanel_c(List Panel,0,30,200,$sub(%_height%,66))
$imagebutton(6,6,24,24,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-list.png,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-list.png,$get(ListPanelOn)REFRESH,,)
$imagebutton(94,6,24,24,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-filters.png,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-filters.png,$get(FiltrPanelOn)REFRESH,,)
//beide aktiv
$set_ps_global(FiltrPanel,1)
$movepanel_c(ELPlaylist,200,310,$sub(%_width%,200),$sub(%_height%,346))
$movepanel_c(List Panel,0,310,200,$sub(%_height%,346))
$imagebutton(94,6,24,24,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-filters_sl.png,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-filters_sl.png,$get(FiltrPanelOff)REFRESH,,)
$imagebutton(6,6,24,24,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-list_sl.png,$get_ps_global(butn_path)toggle-list_sl.png,$get(ListPanelOff)REFRESH,,)
)
)

Maybe there's help out there?!
sometimes it is the best, not to say anything

Reply #710
@ssenna
any chance for something like %ps_cursor_follows_pb% and %ps_pb_follows_cursor% being implemented someday?
Cheers

Reply #711
Everytime the panel gets activated the scrollbars show this transparency issues.

That's a drawing issue with panel stack. I've never found a way to fix it, it's just something you have to work around.

Reply #712
Is there an easy way/function to determine whether Foobar is muted or not? I'd like to implement a mute button that changes icon depending on whether the player is muted already or not.

Reply #713
is there any know reason why this script shouldn't work?
as far as i remember, i never succeded evaluating a not-numerical string in a if sentence!
so, how is that done?

Code: [Select]
$ifequal(%channels%,mono,$puts(chan,1),
$ifequal(%channels%,stereo,$puts(chan,2),
  $ifequal(%channels%,6ch,$puts(chan,6),
   $ifequal(%channels%,8ch,$puts(chan,8),)
  )))

//the quotes didn't help

$ifequal('%channels%','mono',$puts(qmon.cola,$get(act))$puts(chan,1),)

the script alway return chan=1 if the track is mono or stereo, while it works well with multichannel tracks. so it can't distinguish between stereo and mono, and always return true.
i don't get it..

Reply #714
use $strcmp to compare text

Reply #715
THANK YOU!

Reply #716
is it possible right now to use a "COMMAND:"
to switch to a specific playlist?
i really want to have this feature
the command "View/Switch to playlist" is already in the button "list" under script tab, but i can't find a way to make it works.
any idea or do i make something wrong?
actually this command is possible with a toolbar/buttons (CUI).

Reply #717
i don't know what that command is for...
you can switch to the next playlist (file/next playlist), or call the playlist manager panel (View/Playlist Manager).
if you find something better please let me know! i'm interested

Reply #718
is it possible right now to use a "COMMAND:"
to switch to a specific playlist?

i don't know what that command is for...

actually i would like to use a button, with PSS, to switch to a specific playlist. That command exists in foobar, by default.
It is not visible under menu, but you can call this function with a shortcut as you can see here on this picture
[a href="http://img690.imageshack.us/i/switchto.jpg/" target="_blank"]

Reply #719
Does anyone know how I can make the empty area in a panel stack to show now playing on double click?
Thanks

Reply #720
you can do it with a single click by creating an $imagebutton. just leave the image/hover image blank.

Reply #721
Hello,

I would like too to be able to switch to a specific playlist.

Thanks

Reply #722
@Xin-Hong:
you can do that using foo_cmd_playlist with foo_run

Reply #723
Thanks
Unfortunately foo_cmd_playlist doesn't work with the lastest foobar so I hope the author will implement this function in future versions

Reply #724
hm, works for me on foobar 1.01...