Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: DFX for foobar2000 now available (Read 10377 times) previous topic - next topic

DFX for foobar2000 now available

Reply #2
yahh, I can't install because DFX throws error, "can't find foobar installation" (I have portable mode)

Reply #3
You probably didn't want an ask.com toolbar anyways.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #4
I must say it for stop deluding innocent readers (if there are any) - it's a lame plugin toy for which you must pay so that you can really see how lame it is

Reply #5
And the download is a crippled version with nag screens and constant popups letting you know that
the functionality you are trying to demo works only in the paid version.

No uninstall shortcut to access from start menu.
Uninstall is incomplete leaving bits here and there.

terry

Reply #6
I use it mainly with MPC-HC because it's not as CPU-intensive as most of the VST plugins out there. And to look on the flipside this could mean Foobar2k is getting more recognised by the  mainstream as a viable music player.

Reply #7
All this means is that more idiots are realizing that there is a market for foobar2000 components. For anyone who cares about high-fidelity playback, DFX is a joke. I seriously hope no one here uses this garbage.

Reply #8
All this means is that more idiots are realizing that there is a market for foobar2000 components. For anyone who cares about high-fidelity playback, DFX is a joke. I seriously hope no one here uses this garbage.

But it's got "Booming HyperBass"! I mean what more could you possibly want.

Reply #9

It doesn't work, foobar 1.0 crashes with dfx audio enhancer

Ys
Rozzo

Reply #11
Interesting thanks for the heads up on this.