Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Re: Embedded CUE sheet help needed for APE/FLAC/WV/M4A or Tag Edit From CUE File  (Read 1605 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: Embedded CUE shee...

Re: Embedded CUE sheet help needed for APE/FLAC/WV/M4A or Tag Edit From CUE File

I personally have converted all my cuesheet combined files to separate files using foobar2000. Works flawless.

Friend your response is totally out of context for what I'm needing, yet thank you for responding, and no I do not need what you did, even though there are many media servers / tank on the market that has the infamous GAP between the album tracks with separate tracks which is not feasible for concert albums and albums with continuous tracks (Pink Floyd, The Alan Parsons Project, etc.), so I preserve many unique albums with their corresponding CUE.

Att.

Druid®.

P.S. NOBODY  :o  :( ????