Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WSH Panel Mod (Read 803889 times) previous topic - next topic

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1300
@Falstaff:
Ooops, it's a bug and will be fixed asap, thanks for reporting.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1301
@T.P Wang

utils.CursorFollowPlayback is not more working on v1.5.0 beta 4 and beta 5, not tested on earlier version but was ok in v1.5.0 previews...

it always returns "undefined"

could you check it and fix it too please, thanx by advance

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1302
try fb.CursorFollowPlayback

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1303
try fb.CursorFollowPlayback

Thanx, i shouldn't trust the doc all eyes closed

for T.P, Interfaces.txt is to fix, because the properties is still bounded to IFbUtils :

interface IFbUtils {
Properties:
    (readonly) String ComponentPath;
    (readonly) String FoobarPath;
    (readonly) String ProfilePath;
    // [1.0.2] New:
    (read, write) boolean StopAfterCurrent;
    (read, write) boolean CursorFollowPlayback;
    (read, write) boolean PlaybackFollowCursor;

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1304
The document is right, here:

// Global objects:
//  window - IFbWindow
//  gdi - IGdiUtils
//  fb - IFbUtils
//  utils - IWSHUtils
//  plman - IFbPlaylistManager

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1306
Is there a callback be called when foobar is about to close

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1308
@T.P Wang

Request or Way to to it about drag and drop support for my wsh playlist panel:

-> how to drag'n drop items from my WSH panel out ???

afaik, it's not possible by now, it seems there is no API to create an IDropTargetAction object or some kinf of object ...

i've missed something or could it be a possible to add a such feature to WSH panel Mod ?

Thanx by advance

Note: for now, i've simulated a drag'n drop from my WSH playlist panel to my WSH playlist manager panel by playing with window.notifyOthers() in my WSH playlist panel (source) and callback on_notify in the WSH playlist manager panel (target)

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1309
A more complete drag'n'drop API is planned and on the way, but it won't be added to the 1.5.0, there's some more work to do.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1310
A more complete drag'n'drop API is planned and on the way, but it won't be added to the 1.5.0, there's some more work to do.

good to hear, ok i'll wait for it and for now, i'll stay with my palliative solution.

but, could it be possble to add a new mouse cursor in v1.5.0 ? there is no one that match a "drag item" action. maybe the one used in ELPlaylist ?

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1311
is 1.5.0 final coming soon? i compiled my own from source on the google code page and i notice the beta tag is now missing.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1312
Little error in the the Interfaces doc: SetInterval() is listed twice, and SetTimeout() is missing.

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1313
v1.5.0 Beta 5
- FIX: Fix a bug that that alpha channel will be lost while converting to RawBitmap.
- FIX: gdi.Image() will not lock files any more.
- ADD: Add optional parameter "interpolationMode" (default value is 0) to the Resize() method of the IGdiBitmap interface.

3rd is really a great add  thanks a lot!

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1315
WSHPM is becoming very powerful!  Thanks T.P. Wang!

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1317
WSH Panel Mod.  (I'm lazy!)

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1318
@T.P Wang

* in DUI only , callback on_key_down(vkey) doesn't trap VK_UP, VK_DOWN keys ... it's ok for VK_PGUP, VK_PGDN.
* always in DUI, using keyboard generate a beep, not in CUI. Can it be fixed for WSH panels ?

Thanx by advance

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1319
@T.P Wang

* in DUI only , callback on_key_down(vkey) doesn't trap VK_UP, VK_DOWN keys ... it's ok for VK_PGUP, VK_PGDN.
* always in DUI, using keyboard generate a beep, not in CUI. Can it be fixed for WSH panels ?

Thanx by advance

What you need is to change the

Code: [Select]
window.DlgCode

related flag:

Code: [Select]
DLGC_WANTARROWS = 0x0001;

one of my friends encountered this problem several months ago.
mad messy misanthropist morbid mused

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1321
it works, thanx a lot. For the Beep on [qwertyui...] keys, no idea?

there is more DLGC_... flags in flags.txt file, maybe you need the WANTSALLKEYS.
mad messy misanthropist morbid mused

WSH Panel Mod

Reply #1323
Is anyone else having trouble downloading WSH Panel Mod 1.5.0 from Google Code.

I go to this link: http://code.google.com/p/foo-wsh-panel-mod/downloads/list
And click on foo_uie_wsh_panel_mod-1.5.0.zip
When I try download the file it gives me this message: Google Chrome could not load the webpage because foo-wsh-panel-mod.googlecode.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

Is there anywhere else I can download it?