Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: FLACCL multiple files command (Read 3543 times) previous topic - next topic

FLACCL multiple files command

Hey everyone. I've tried to use FLACCL command-line to encode some WAV files but I find it quite annoying to have to type in each individual file name. I tried using the wildcard command (for Windows command prompt):
Code: [Select]
FOR %G IN "C:\TEST\*.wav" DO "C:\Users\....\Desktop\flaccl\flaccl.exe" -11 --verify "%G"

and I end up with this message:
Code: [Select]
"C:\TEST\*.wav" was unexpected at this time.

In other words, it's unexpected at ALL times and won't do what I want it to unless I figure out exactly what's wrong with the command I'm typing in.

It'll suck if there's no other way than to simply type in each file name every single time. The same goes for the Flake command-line. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

FLACCL multiple files command

Reply #1
for %G in (C:\TEST\*.wav) do ...

BTW -11 generates FLAC files that are out of subset.