Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Question about autoplaylist metadata Syntax  (Read 1370 times) previous topic - next topic

Question about autoplaylist metadata Syntax

I have log playback statistic in my metadata. I did not using Playback statistic, as I counting differently.

_DIY_LAST_PLAY format:
Code: [Select]
2019-01-25 00:14:11

I have tried the following synatx, but one of them work.
%_DIY_LAST_PLAY% DURING LAST 1 HOUR
$meta(_DIY_LAST_PLAY) DURING LAST 1 HOUR         //_DIY_LAST_PLAY value :             2019-01-25 00:14:11
$meta(_DIY_PLAY_COUNT) GREATER 0                 //_DIY_PLAY_COUNT value::            3

Re: Question about autoplaylist metadata Syntax

Reply #1
After I search the forum again, I found the solution for int.
"$meta(_DIY_PLAY_COUNT)" GREATER 1

But still cant find a solution for the date  value.

Reply #2
As you found out, the $meta part needs to be in quotes - did you try the date value that way?

Reply #3
As you found out, the $meta part needs to be in quotes - did you try the date value that way?

It is not working for date value.
I am thinking it jut not working with meta.

"$meta(_DIY_LAST_PLAY)" DURING LAST 1 WEEK   //Not working when using meta     // _DIY_LAST_PLAY format: 2019-01-25 00:14:11
%last_Played% DURING LAST 1 WEEK   //working when using Playback statistic