Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I would like to thank/damn you (Read 9745 times) previous topic - next topic

I would like to thank/damn you

First I would like to thank you guys for being objective and giving the right information.

Second I would like to damn you because now I'm thinking to sell or store my LP and turntable.

I mostly have new lp, a couple of old classical lp, a mid-fi turntable : pioneer pl-570 with a mm and mc cartridge. In order to keep the cd's quality I'll have to spend several thousands of dollars, that I don't have. My cd's/numerical collection exceed by far my lp collection.

I have a pretty big rack between my h-p that I could cut in half without the tt. I'm sure I could gain some acoustic benefits if I downside it.

So yes I love you guys but I also hate you  :D