Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 3 30 second vinyl samples (Read 4611 times) previous topic - next topic

3 30 second vinyl samples

the rar contains
A1 - DJ Wolfe Feat Mic Man (0m 30s).mp3
B1 - 1000001 Style (0m 30s).mp3
01 A - Blood & Fire Vocal (0m 30s).mp3

they were recorded using audacity using one of these decks. i dont declick/remove noise due to lazyness (i also dont mind a bit of light noise/clicking). all mp3's were transcoded from flac files but i could not find a freeware tool to cut samples from flac, atleast with this bunch of samples they dont seem to click at the start. thanks for any feedback, i will also post a copy of this and a link to the file in the ripping vinyl thread thats running atm.[attachment=1733:attachment]

Reply #1
Sounds good to me.

Reply #2
here is anoter sample in flac format this time. it's the cd version of blood and fire as the name suggest and was ripped from this cd. i meant to include a sample of the cd version in the rar i uploaded but forgot, sorry about that.[attachment=1738:attachment]