Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: remote control, playlist sync, and skinning the Foo? (Read 2211 times) previous topic - next topic

remote control, playlist sync, and skinning the Foo?

For the past 2 years I've been using the standard Foobar2000 layout.. but I'm quickly beginning to feel left in the dark, as I am not finding it very easy to customize. As tempting as it seems to leave the quiet grasslands of Foobar, I don't want to leave Foobar. I like its Alien cat logo, and have grown eternally attached to its ability to view files in folder structure. I can't stand players that tag things for me --it is such a handicap!

Anyway.. there are 3 things I want to do with Foobar, but have absolutely NO IDEA how to do them. Can someone lead me in the right direction, lend some advice, or give some tips & tricks? I'm slightly noob with Foobar settings, so if you can, please be as user-friendly as possible!

1) I want to control Foobar from my Android phone, like a remote control. Are there any recommended apps?
2) I want to automatically sync my playlists to the cloud, text form only (no music). I want to keep a tracklist of the files that are in my playlists. Google Drive? Dropbox? something?!
3) I want to skin Foobar, give it a nice clean new look (album art optional).

Any advice would be very, very appreciated! 

remote control, playlist sync, and skinning the Foo?

Reply #1
Have you tried searching in relation to any of these three points?

You know, drop into that Google box at the top any of these:
foobar2000 android remote control
foobar2000 sync playlists
foobar2000 skin